Skipping last boss

Has this become a thing in DF -_-? I am starting to see more of this happening and it's really frustrating for someone who only runs 2 or 3 dungeons a week during weekend. I really think SE should just let last boss drop myth as well as soldiers so people will have some incentive to kill the last boss.
    their moving their table over their
    they're moving they're table over they're
    there moving there table over there

10+ Year Old Account
    They are looking at ways to work around this behaviour.

However, the CM said please note anyone that tries to afk or do other things to try get the group to kick them (to bypass the 30min debuff), however, sounds like if you didn't try to get kicked, just leave by your own free will, SE is totally fine with that.

Making last boss drop Myth possibly the best fix they could implement for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    SE will take care of it eventually. It's the same thing as the way AK used to be with the speed runs until it started having an impact on players just reaching 50. Some in-game comments have made mention of what Grym added and reports of people trying to get themselves kicked to avoid the debuff because they don't want to fight the last boss of a dungeon will fall under the harassment part of the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    However, the CM said please note anyone that tries to afk or do other things to try get the group to kick them (to bypass the 30min debuff), however, sounds like if you didn't try to get kicked, just leave by your own free will, SE is totally fine with that.
    Good to know about this... Now I just have to spend some time to learn how to use the report feature. Hopefully SE make some changes soon though... I'd much rather finish my runs than report jerks.
    their moving their table over their
    they're moving they're table over they're
    there moving there table over there

They should really add a large myth tomb reward on the last bosses. Myth drop rates are already way too low for being the non-max stone. Like, 30-50 off the last boss and suddenly nobody would ever leave early.

Or they can just move 15 off the second boss and put it on the final boss, but you really shouldn't earn more soldiery than you do myth per dungeon (when it's the daily, but still, it's so awful.)

Deleted
    Yeah had it alot in Brayflox HM, people will either afk or leave after second boss.
    Hate when it happens, If people want to myth farm due it via party finder not duty
    The biggest issue is the low myth rate, considering you need 13,500 to finish the current animus weapon

Quote Originally Posted by wow2011 View Post
    Has this become a thing in DF -_-? I am starting to see more of this happening and it's really frustrating for someone who only runs 2 or 3 dungeons a week during weekend. I really think SE should just let last boss drop myth as well as soldiers so people will have some incentive to kill the last boss.
    Lol really? Those retards should learn to do coordinated Myth Speedruns of Brayflox HM. 8m for 50 Myth or 12m for 50 Myth and 45 Soldiery.

I guess this is a legitimate reason to never bother queuing for Expert DF anyways, since it gives significantly less rewards than SRs of Brayflox HM. The extra 25 Soldiery isn't worth putting up with idiots that could make a run take up to 30-45m.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    They should really add a large myth tomb reward on the last bosses. Myth drop rates are already way too low for being the non-max stone. Like, 30-50 off the last boss and suddenly nobody would ever leave early.

Or they can just move 15 off the second boss and put it on the final boss, but you really shouldn't earn more soldiery than you do myth per dungeon (when it's the daily, but still, it's so awful.)
    I'd kill for that honestly, then my Brayflox HM SRs would be 100 Myth and 45 Soldiery for 12m of work! (Then again, I'd NEVER have to do another Main Scenario, EVER. Another huge positive.)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I believe that party finder exists for people like this... it's terrible that they are abusing the duty finder in this way. I hope it gets resolved soon. It might be awhile, though

They are looking at ways to work around this behaviour.

Making last boss drop Myth possibly the best fix they could implement for this.
    Or not have any rewards count at all if you don't complete.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baneusprime View Post
    Or not have any rewards count at all if you don't complete.
    Then you have tanks that fish for in progress runs only.

Then you have tanks that fish for in progress runs only.
    And they only get the rewards from the part of the dungeon they have completed. Whereas the people who complete it from start to finish get more rewards.

10+ Year Old Account
    But be careful as you make queuing random more and more unappealing.

SE already said they are implementing queuing roulette with more than 1 person, if you make it more reatrictions (reward at end only, only get reward for the portion you done), tanks will simply queue with FC members only in order to guarantee fast and effective runs, so it will just make it harder for anyone else trying to queue it.