Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to like KFC but the food is rank there, I don't know how it can even be classed as chicken, seriously.

Nandos is top god tier, Burger king is tier 2, McDonalds is tier 3 along with Pizza hut, I quite like McDonalds food but only when they sell the Big tasty meals.
    Never tried the rest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why is Papa Johns twice in the shit tier, just to prove a point?

Can I test my racial profiling skills? OP is black!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Taco Bell is horrifyingly bad. Americans will never understand since they lack Taco Time (or don't have many anyway).
    I found it hilarious when they had Taco Bell the only surviving restaurant in the country, in Demolition Man.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I found it hilarious when they had Taco Bell the only surviving restaurant in the country, in Demolition Man.
    unless you have the European version in which case it's Pizza Hut lol
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

I wouldn't say Burger King is that much better than McDonald's. You're also missing Hardee's, which is far superior to both. I'd also put Subway deep in the shit tier, but that's just me. And Taco Bell doesn't belong in that tier, so no, I don't much agree at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    unless you have the European version in which case it's Pizza Hut lol
    bwahahahaha... I didn't know that..

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    I used to like KFC but the food is rank there, I don't know how it can even be classed as chicken, seriously.

Nandos is top god tier, Burger king is tier 2, McDonalds is tier 3 along with Pizza hut, I quite like McDonalds food but only when they sell the Big tasty meals.
    Never tried the rest.
    is Nando's even fast food?

When KFC switched to vegetable oil (or what ever they use now) and get rid of extra crispy it became crap.
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

KFC is pretty terrible where I live, otherwise I can agree with your list

I cannot bring myself to eat fast food, I haven't been in a fast food joint since I was a kid. I ate a Subway BLT once about 8 years ago because I was starving coming back from Drill and still had a 5 hour plus drive ahead of me, it was the most disgusting thing I've ever ate. Aside from that little mistake, I haven't eaten fast food since the very early 90's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I wouldn't say Burger King is that much better than McDonald's. You're also missing Hardee's, which is far superior to both. I'd also put Subway deep in the shit tier, but that's just me. And Taco Bell doesn't belong in that tier, so no, I don't much agree at all.
    Burger King always reminds of dry buns that aren't worth eating. What's in between is usually better than McDonalds but overall I wouldn't really think either is better. Subway I've had horrible but also quite decent. Never had taco bell, only heard bad stories about it though.

Deleted
    Subway is god tier, so.. i respect your opinion, but your opinion/rating is wrong :P

KFC is nasty and all of your "OK" tier should be at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    bwahahahaha... I didn't know that..
    yeah the version I had downloaded was European and I guess back in 1994 or whenever, there was no Taco Bell in Europe. But there was Pizza Hut. So it was all dubbed and edited to say Pizza Hut and have Pizza Hut logos over all the Taco Bell stuff. Well most of it.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Chic Fil A = god tier

that is all
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Chic Fil A = god tier

that is all
    Dem waffles fries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Super wrong. Also, I wish there was a Steak 'n Shake where I live. I miss that place. BEST EVER.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, also, where's New York Fries?

Second best fries around, second only to Five Guys.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah the version I had downloaded was European and I guess back in 1994 or whenever, there was no Taco Bell in Europe. But there was Pizza Hut. So it was all dubbed and edited to say Pizza Hut and have Pizza Hut logos over all the Taco Bell stuff. Well most of it.
    Yeah that might be true... Still to date there's no Taco Bell in Germany outside of US military bases, and with that unavailable to the public. There are 5 TB at US bases..
    Outside of Germany are 18 TB locations in Europe, from a quick glance at the situation. Seems like all of them are from the 2000s.