Talking 545 Spriest/Disc LF new home!

Hello! My names Kevin, I am currently looking for a guild, not only a guild but a place to call home. I am looking for a guild just because I want to get serious when it comes to raiding. I am looking for a guild that really has not hit heroic content yet, reason being.. no HC guild would want a 545 Spriest. I want to raid at least 4+ times a week.. I dont care if you are even still on heroic ToT prog, i just would really like to raid 4+ times a week. I know my item level is low... but as we all know that can be fixed. Also if the guild needs a healer, I could always switch my main spec to Disc because I enjoy disc just as much as I do Shadow. I show up to 150% of the raids, unless there was a emergency, therefore the raid leader would be contacted before hand. I know raiding can be difficult, frustrating, and tiring but in the end its all worth. Most people ask "how do I handle my anger" and simply, I really dont get angry much.. Im that guy in vent who really does not talk.. (but does his job). I hope you might take me into consideration! I appreciate the time you took to read this, and have a great day!

Btag: aly#1476

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking for a few core raiders for our 25 man core team that raids Friday 9 pm - midnight CST and Sunday 7-10 pm CST. We are looking for a healer, swing dps/heals and a few rdps (lock!!).

We also have a 10 man that raids Tuesday & Thursday 7 pm - 10 pm CST that is in need of 2 DPS. This is a team made up of 70% of alts from 25 man team that want to raid 10 man as well. We are looking for a spriest with heals off spec and another dps that isn't a shaman or wears plate.

SoO Progress - 13/14 normal, 1/14 heroic and 14/14 flex

Add my recruitment officer if you think we might be a fit.

Bacon#1364

I could very much use a shadow priest on my raid team

We are a 14 of 14 normal mode raid team looking to fill some core spots from people leaving due to burn out and real life issues . We are also looking for some bench raiders to strengthen our team. We would like to get our team up to 20-30 players so that when Warlords comes out we will be able to transition into mythic raiding fairly seamless. We are 18 and older guild we like to have fun and progress at the same time.If you value teamwork and fun and want to progress in a friendly environment this is a spot for you. If you want a active social guild with two raid teams please apply @ http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/home. One team raids Thurs/Sun/mon/ 7-10 server and the other raids Fri/Sat 7 to 11 server. The team recruiting is the during the week team. If this all sounds good and want to get more info please apply @ http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/home and we will schedule a mumble interview with you.
    Raid Team 1 (Rezzing Nelf) raids 7:00 to 10 pm CST Thursday/Sunday/Monday
    Raid Team 2 ( wipes at zero percent)raids Friday and Saturday 7:00 to 11:00 pm CST.

You can also hit me up on real id @ Terror#1595