Poll: Easiest class for HC?

Easiest class for HC?

I never played D3 HC before but now I wanna go and do atleast some simple achievements on HC (like reaching 70, kill bosses etc). And I wonder what would be best choice to start with? Crusader is not an option, its my main on softcore and dont wanna play same class in HC.

I heard the "easiest" choices are barb or WD, is this true? What would you sugest?

EDIT:
    I added poll, crusader included because poll would not be complete but still not an option for me.
    Last edited by Mamut; 2014-04-15 at 07:10 PM.

Monk. They have the survivability of Barbs and Crusaders but superior speed/escapes.

Barbs and Wizards are okay in HC. But you have to play somewhat more carefully in Rifts for a while compared to Monk. WD is alright. Not bad or anything, but you could just roll a Wizard and deliver that multi-million screenwide DPS with like 2 skills.

I would also go with monk.

Enjoying my HC Wiz, but I play uber safe... I don't enjoy leveling so if she dies, that's it, I wont re-roll. The Wiz has a lot of "get me outta here" talents for running away and porting like a little girl

What is so bad about Demon Hunter? I just got one to 70 last Sunday and am tagging along with clan mates/randoms on Expert in Adventure Mode.

I'm pretty much a dumb noob though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demon Hunter is still the squishiest class in the game. It's definitely doable but you have to be extra careful on higher difficulties. Playing ranged is more about skill and kiting. Playing melee is also about skill but also requires more gear due to the fact that you WILL take damage.

I've recently started a demon hunter in HC (my first HC char ever) and it's going well but I'm not more than level 30 and I am unable to increase the difficulty above expert at this very moment so I can't tell you how effective or safe it is. I aim to at least be playing torment 1 once I hit 70 and get a hold on some mediocre pieces of equipment.

Sorry if that didn't contribute productively to this thread at all, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find Wizard the easiest to play, but I have a lot of the classes at 70. I love my Wizard the most; good escapes and great frontal damage. I've only died once in 250 hours of gameplay on him and that was because a pack came out of no where and just 1, 2, 3'd us. There was nothing we could do.

The witch doctor is also a great character to play. Pet tanks, immunity/heal if you need it every 15 seconds, plus the best cheat death of them all (in my opinion). So take it for what it's worth. I'd recommend witch doctor for those new to HC. They also get their cheat death the earliest

monks, survivability, plus dashing strike.