How is my MW doing?

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...aling&source=4

These are logs from tonights raid.

Just wondering how i'm doing in comparison to my other healers/item level.

**The only reason my renewing mist uptime is at 96% instead of 98+ is because I keep trying to cast it at the tank who was out of los, costing me seconds.

Your goal is not to keep 98+ uptime on ReM. Your goal is to cast that spell every fu***ng cooldown...
    (unless you have a good reason not to. Not having the tank in range is not a good reason, prepare yourself! you should always know where the tanks are)
    You cast ReM 23 times in a 4:38 min fight. That is 278 seconds. If we are nice lets say it is your goal to cast ReM every at least 9 seconds.
    Makes possible (278/9) = 30 ReMs you should have cast. You cast 23, that is considereably less. That reduces your healing from ReM and from Uplift unnecessarily.
    Try and improve on that!

You could also try to use CJL more often. Spamming Sooth is perfectly okey if you need Chi fast and are spread, but if you don't need it that desperate, use CJL which also generates Chi (half the rate and a bit less reliable) does noticable damage and smart healing which is enough to take care of the occasional spot-raid damage. Therefore it's a great filler spell.

Sry not that used to warcraftlogs, and in a bit of a hurry, therefore that's all for now