Deleted

570 Healer LF Late Night Raid Group

Experienced healer looking for a late night raid group with a start time of around:

U.S. Eastern – 11:30 PM
    U.S. Pacific - 9:30 PM

I would prefer weekends, but will be flexible!

Alliance or Horde, no real preference (Currently alliance, but will happily switch.)

I have a 570 Holy/Disc Priest or 555 Restoration Druid (both cloaked) and I am happy to play whatever would be most beneficial to your group. I have been playing both for the last seven years and am very competent on each one. I have focussed mostly on the priest for the last tier and have logs available for both holy and disc (heroic and normal) if anyone is interested (some decent ranks considering gear etc ).

This tier has brought slow progress into SoO Heroic modes, currently only 2/14. However, in previous expansions I have usually cleared, or at least made decent in-roads into, heroics on both priest and druid. This can be difficult with late night groups that tend to be rather fragile, hence why I am posting!

Thanks for reading!

- - - Updated - - -

I will happily cross-realm trial for a week or so...

Faceless Men, 12/14HM 25man
    US Bleeding Hollow
    Raid Schedule: Tues, Thurs, Sun @ 9:30p-12:30a PST (11:30p-2:30a CST, 1230am-330am EST)

Drop an app over at
    http://facelessmen.net/

contacts for any and every question:
    Lighto#1954 (GM)
    Aryeo#1626 (RL)
    Porchy#1463 (Myself, Healing)
    WizSpike#1781 (RL/MT

Dark Endeavor-stormrage alliance has an opening for a Disc priest we raid wed-fri 12:30Am-3:30am currently 8/14H add me to battle tage if ur interested and we can set up a trial TheJusticar#1339

Hello! <Praxidice> is a 10m team looking for a healer with a dps OS. I'm not sure if you are wiling to play any other spec, but I figured I would toss you our information just in case! We already have a disc priest, but are very interested in having your resto druid on our heroic team!

About Prax: We've been around since WotLK, with humble beginnings on The Scryers, and reformed on Mal'Ganis at the beginning of Dragon Soul, and that is when we moved into heroics. We support a fun raid environment and still pushes decent progression. We are friendly to all genders, sexualities, and ethnicities --we are a hate-free guild and will stay that way. We will be pushing into Mythic raids come Warlords.

Requirements

We do not require you applicants to be at the same progression, but having some heroic progression is always a plus.
    Knowledge of your class
    Arrive at raid prepared with all gear optimized.
    Environmental awareness
    Being open to suggestions or critique
    Good attitude.

Currently 11/14H

Raid Times

Thursday, Friday, Monday | 11:30pm - 2:30pm server. (12:30am - 3:30am EST)

Recruitment needs:

DPS and Heals with DPS offspec (or vice versa)

Druid - Balance, Resto, Feral
    Hunter - all specs
    Monk - Mistweaver
    Rogue - all specs
    Shaman - Elemental, Restoration
    Warrior - Arms, Fury

We are always accepting applications, so if your spec isn't listed here don't let that stop you!

Apply here: http://www.praxidiceguild.com/
    or add Finny#1976