Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rebjorn79 View Post
    If people only knew what true life in Heaven is truly like - here's a taste:

Volume up!

Imagine 100 billion singing like him at the Throne of Heaven.
    You won't think that Heaven is boring then.
    If only people knew, that Angels, God or Heaven didn't exist...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

If this is how heaven is like, I prefer hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Some people feel really strongly about it and I guess it's difficult to resist such things. It's understandable I guess, we all have things we just can't help but jumping into an argument about
    Which is why it is against the forum rules, but I guess people can't help but keep doing it, just so they can feel strongly about something? I have noticed however that non-religious people never get infracted for bashing religion, but pro-religious people are constantly banned for the same thing.

It is quite pathetic really. Both sides should be treated the same. It is against the forum rules to bash religion, and to make religious posts such as this; but only the "pro religion" people are infracted for it.
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Which is why it is against the forum rules, but I guess people can't help but keep doing it, just so they can feel strongly about something? I have noticed however that non-religious people never get infracted for bashing religion, but pro-religious people are constantly banned for the same thing.

It is quite pathetic really. Both sides should be treated the same. It is against the forum rules to bash religion, and to make religious posts such as this; but only the "pro religion" people are infracted for it.
    That's the case with many subjects I guess. Just the way moderation works I suppose, people are inherently biased and flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lince View Post
    How do I get to heaven?
    How much you got?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rebjorn79 View Post
    If people only knew what true life in Heaven is truly like - here's a taste:
    I heard a few of them choir boys got a "true taste of heaven"...
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread didn't have to be about religion but given the way the OP started that's all it's going to be about and we don't allow religious threads here.

Closed