Poll: Which class do you mainly play?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Which class do you mainly play?

e.g., which class is your highest in level, or which class do you have Golden Hero on?

My Rogue is level-60, and my Warlock is level-42. I'm like 100-150 wins from Golden Hero on my Rogue. I have gotten a little bored of it though, so I've been dabbling into other classes. I really like playing Priest, but I hate play against it, especially in the late game when they use Cabal Shadow Priest/MC.

Mostly play Pally, Shaman, Druid in that order. I'm not really a fan of what the metegame has become tho so I don't really play much :P.
    Hi Sephurik

Priest/Warlock brah
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

Hmm, Paladin<3 Very much so paladin

I also enjoy playing mage thou, Dem secerts yo

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if people will actually own up to maining a rush hunter
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    mage because wizards are cooler than every one else.

If hunter does not become the top class in this poll, something isn't right.
    Literally every second or third opponent for me is a hunter.

I play warlock and mage for ranked myself, priest in casual when i get the quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman, with Rogue second.
    They're the most fun to me.
    What is worth fighting for?

Deleted
    Druid, because it is the only deck i made myself that does not suck at rank 10. Playing a deck that you have made yourself is kind of more satisfying.

Deleted
    Well i wanted to main the mage , then i got it to 60 and there was no point playing it, did the paladin next, then the priest, now shaman is at 53 while the rest are ~37. I'm leveling them one at a time. Once they release more game modes and more stuff to do , i might go back to mage

15+ Year Old Account
    Maining Rogue this season. But since the ladder is filled with Hunters and Zoo I have swapped to the Tempo variant to crush those decks and still have a fairly good matchup vs the other classes.

Deleted
    Shaman mostly, with some Paladin games every now and again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue, by far. Not my favorite hero power, but the best class spell cards in the game hands down.

druid, rogue, priest. Ramp/miracle "aspects" druid with Ysera, Alex and Maly atm.

Mainly shaman, I also play a bit of druid.

My highest level is either Rogue or Warrior, both in the 50s, as I played them extensively in the first couple test seasons.

Right now I'm playing Druid, Rank 5. I hit Rank 4 alternating between Druid and Warlock last season.

I play Mage 95% of the time. Lvl60 a long time ago ~200/500 golden. The problem is that it sucks at ranked. I've managed to reach 5 star rank 5 with a self-made deck, stabilized at 5, then fell off to rank 7 (damn those stupid Hunters).

Looks like there won't be a Mage buff or a Hunter/Lock nerf until new cards from Naxx adventure, so I plan to buy D3 RoS addon and play some Wizard instead.

Deleted
    Warlock out of class loyalty in ranked, wouldn't mind giving ramp druid or control warrior a shot - but I lack the legendaries to pull it off.

Druid and Mage in arena, though I'm developing a growing respect for Shaman and a growing urge to play hunter since it seems so potent, but that feels like the easy way out rather than getting better at beating it.

Most played deck is Murloc Warlock since the first wave of beta #noshame (moreorless because murlocs were the only thing I was pulling out of packs)

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post

e.g., which class is your highest in level, or which class do you have Golden Hero on?

My Rogue is level-60, and my Warlock is level-42. I'm like 100-150 wins from Golden Hero on my Rogue. I have gotten a little bored of it though, so I've been dabbling into other classes. I really like playing Priest, but I hate play against it, especially in the late game when they use Cabal Shadow Priest/MC.
    Played a Mage Spell Damage deck that I made for a while when I first started playing, but I kept getting stuck at rank 17ish. I switched to a Warlock murloc deck last weekend at work and made it up to rank 14. I'll probably continue to grind out with this deck until I earn enough gold for a few more packs (I won't spend money on this game) and maybe go for a stronger Rogue deck.