Elvui crashes client

So I recently started using Elvui and it has been really amazing except for 1 outstanding issue, every time I switch instances such as hearthing, going into raid instances, leaving instance group, or release from my body my wow will load like normal for a couple seconds reach the end of the bar then stop responding. Is this a known issue with a fix?

More likely a broken install of the game, or a hardware issue. Have you tried without ElvUI?

10+ Year Old Account
    Occasionally ElvUI users report problems with crashes that may be related to ElvUI. Report it on their website and the team may be able to help you.

ElvUI Forum

Be sure read this sticky fully before posting on their site with a technical issue: http://www.tukui.org/forums/topic.php?id=19210

Deleted
    I had the same issue, reinstalled all addons etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    So I recently started using Elvui and it has been really amazing except for 1 outstanding issue, every time I switch instances such as hearthing, going into raid instances, leaving instance group, or release from my body my wow will load like normal for a couple seconds reach the end of the bar then stop responding. Is this a known issue with a fix?
    This happened with me a couple of weeks ago, it was AddonSkins that was breaking the instance switching. Try updating it or disabling it altogether!

15+ Year Old Account
    Also make sure you only download Elvui from their main website (or TukUI Windows client like Curse). There's many old versions still floating around that they've asked to have removed.

http://www.tukui.org/about.php?ui=elvui