Hi

What we're looking for:

Druid - Balance/resto
Mage - Any spec
Paladin - Holy, preferably with offspec, preferably ret.

About us:

Triunity-Silvermoon are looking to recruit exceptional DPS and healers for our main team. We will consider all classes as to have reserves or benched players if needed. Benched characters will also be included in our 20 man mythic roster come 6.0.

We've been a guild since Mid february 2014, I actually founded the guild on my boosted 90. My main was raiding heroic at the time, but I decided to start fresh on alliance with a new character and see what I could make for myself as a GM.

Since then, we've come far, we started raiding normal 3 resets ago and we're already 13/14 with the majority of our members starting at 530 iLvl, the average iLvl is now around 550.

We're looking to progress heroic as soon as possible, currently aiming for a garrosh kill in the next 2 weeks if we can.

Raid days:

Monday 8:30 PM server
Thursday 8:30 PM server

We try to keep our raids casual, we only currently raid 2 nights but we're contemplating expanding to 3 once we get to heroic content. We raid between 3-4 hours a night depending on members commitments and how well things are going.

If you're interested, please reply on this post, PM me or add my battletag in game for a chat: kyletolley#2501

Thanks!