Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

star wars universe games

what star wars games can u recommend ? it can be any genre, from fps to rpg to rts

so far ive played battlefront 2, kotor (dont remember which one), and have currently installed the old republic f2p mmo.
    i was thinking about empire at war.

what else is there ?

forgot to mention im looking for PC games only
    Last edited by Proskill; 2014-04-16 at 07:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Jedi Knight series is also decent but a word of warning, they are old so if you are expecting modern gameplay with decent graphics they might not suit your taste.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have a Gamecube/Wii I'd recommend Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader. Or buy the third one, Rebel Strike, and you can play through Rogue Leader on co-op. (But don't play Rebel Strike single player cause it mostly sucked, heh).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    what star wars games can u recommend ? it can be any genre, from fps to rpg to rts

so far ive played battlefront 2, kotor (dont remember which one), and have currently installed the old republic f2p mmo.
    i was thinking about empire at war.

what else is there ?

forgot to mention im looking for PC games only
    Jedi Knights franchise. I haven't played the ones before this but that one and the one after are solid picks.

Go for Empire at War and Republic Commando too.

Also, all the old games of strategy, all of those, ALL, go for them. They are just amazing, imo.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2014-04-16 at 07:43 PM.

Shadow of the Empire and Rogue Squadron on the N64 are pretty good, so is the Pod Racing game, same system. There is an arcade port to ps1 fighting game that's worth a play or two. I wanna say there's an onrail shooter kinda thing too, for ps1, but I can't recall.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

15+ Year Old Account
    Tie Fighter. I loved that when I was kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    battlefront and empire at war although i prefered the space battles more than the ground battles

Battlefront 2 is still one of my favourite games. God i still remember playing it with my friends every day after school when i was like 12 or something. Republic commando is another good one too.

The MMO is good (sorta). It's the best leveling experience i've ever had in an mmo, but dont get your hopes up for the end game. It kinda sucks.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you want a well crafted, well written Star Wars RPG experience. Play KotOR. If you want all of that plus updated graphics and a little more potential, play SWTOR.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue Squadron on the N64 and Gamecube. If there is anything that Episode 1 did right, it was that it created one of the best racing games of all time, Podracer.
    Hey everyone

You cannot go wrong with Star Wars Rouge Squadron II.

Rouge Squadron III is no where near as good but has the entire previous game but with co-op and the old arcade games as well.

I really liked Republic Commando, it is a bit dated nowadays but it is a great shooter.

Deleted
    If you want RTS:
    Empire at War and the expansion;
    Galactic Battlegrounds and expansion (basically age of empires 2 in a star wars coat, but enjoyable nonetheless);

If you want first person shooter:
    Battlefront 1 and 2 (and soon 3);
    Republic Commando.

If you want action adventure:
    Dark Forces series (Dark Forces, Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight, Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast, Jedi knight 3: Jedi Academy).

If you want RPG:
    Knights of the Old republic Series (KotOR 1, KotOR 2, TOR).

If you want space combat simulator:
    TIE Fighter, Xwing, Xwing Vs Tie Fighter.

there are also a large amount of mods for other games. Freelancer has a really good total conversion mod that reproduces part of the Star Wars Universe as a space combat simulator.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on seriously, why aren't there more Podracer mentions, game is pure gold.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    This!

/10 char

Rogue Squadron and PodRacer was awesome on the N64

Battlefront was awesome

There was another n64 game, where you play as a Han solo wannabee(but you did more to help than han solo)

The Lego series was awesome(imo)

I haven't played any of the games that people are always talking about, some jedi knight, Revan stuff... idk. I played Swtor, actually love the story, sith warrior especially.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I haven't played that game for like, what, 10 years? I obviously didn't remember it.

Also, forgot to mention Jedi Starfighter, Revenge of the Sith and The Clone Wars. Those are also pretty fucking dope.

I guess he could go for the Unleashed too but only the first one. Second one was a big disappointment.

Lego Star Wars, any of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Bounty hunter was awesome
    KOTR 1
    Jedi Knight II
    Jedi Knight III Jedi Academy

10+ Year Old Account
    Jedi Knight II and Jedi Knight III are still my favorite FPS games of all time. They are not much about story, but the gameplay is simply amazing.

KotoR 1 & 2 - one of the best RPGs in history; they also take back to 4000 years from the movies, so you will learn a lot of new lore from there.

Personally I didn't like Force Unleashed, but maybe you would like it, who knows.

Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds is Age of Empires 2 clone in Star Wars setting; if you liked AoE2, then you will probably like its campaigns illustrating events from movies for different sides.