Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Destro BiS - Haste softcap @ 10124

Topic says pretty much everything.
    I'm looking for a BiS list for destro locks with a softcap of 10124 haste (30%).

According to AMR, this would be the BiS list for the softcap:

My question to all the experienced Warlocks, what would the BiS list be? Is AMR correct, or should I still be going with 2h weapons and try to get as much haste/crit + mastery items as possible?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by qweez View Post
    I'm looking for a BiS list for destro locks with a softcap of 10124 haste (30%).

My question to all the experienced Warlocks, what would the BiS list be? Is AMR correct, or should I still be going with 2h weapons and try to get as much haste/crit + mastery items as possible?

Thank you.
    Any reason you're looking for such a soft-cap? Haste loses no value significant enough to affect stat rankings at basically any attainable level assuming you're correctly prioritizing Mastery above both Haste and Crit. Also note that Haste/Crit is basically personal preference and there's no significant difference between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Any reason you're looking for such a soft-cap? Haste loses no value significant enough to affect stat rankings at basically any attainable level assuming you're correctly prioritizing Mastery above both Haste and Crit. Also note that Haste/Crit is basically personal preference and there's no significant difference between the two.
    I'm kind of in the learning part of my gear and prios, haven't been playing Warlock for that long.
    I asked a guildie, and these are the stats he's going with.
    I'm simply trying to improve my gameplay as a warlock. I personally haven't noticed any difference between going with a haste cap or without one.

I'm just wondering what gear I should aim for, if it matters with the haste cap or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure thet mh/oh is worst possible pick, both having no mastery on it... , either grab staff from sha or wand from spoils+ oh from garrosh

edit: also heirloom staff from garrosh if i remember stats right
    Last edited by Bluesftw; 2014-04-16 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    pretty sure thet mh/oh is worst possible pick, both having no mastery on it... , either grab staff from sha or wand from spoils+ oh from garrosh

edit: also heirloom staff from garrosh if i remember stats right
    Currently using the staff from Sha HC. Coined the offhand from Thok, warforged of course. But I guess I'll stay with 2hs.

Only way I'd use the rikkal dagger is if it was WF and you didn't have any other WF weapon (sadly........that's why I use it, zzzzzzz rng god pls be nice to me)

Quote Originally Posted by qweez View Post

Thank you.
    this list isn't correct. The ring off or thok is better than the one of galakras and the weapon off paragons is defiantly not BIS since it doesn't have mastery on it. wand off spoils or weapon off sha is better. As long as you're picking up gear that has mastery on it you should be fine
    Streaming high end lock, mage and warrior play in 1080p.http://www.twitch.tv/yoloswagins

Quote Originally Posted by yoloswagginz View Post
    this list isn't correct. The ring off or thok is better than the one of galakras and the weapon off paragons is defiantly not BIS since it doesn't have mastery on it. wand off spoils or weapon off sha is better. As long as you're picking up gear that has mastery on it you should be fine

That list seems legit
    Edit: Can't post images, here is the link http://imgur.com/og1XjLl

Hit/Mastery (Protectors) Vs Crit Mastery (Nur) - Shoulders
    Haste/Mastery (Gala) Vs Crit/Mastery (Shaman) - Boots
    Haste/Mastery (Spoils) Vs Hit/Mastery (Nur) - Bracers

If I am not mistaken, I think these are the only slots where you have an X/Mastery option to choose from which could be interchanged to support Haste above Crit. All other slots there is only one option with Mastery.

Black Blood of Y'Shaarj Vs KTT for static Haste

Spoils MH + Garrosh OH

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember that AMR takes the gear that you are WEARING when it comes up with a BIS list....so it changes as you pick up pieces, also when you mouse over each item and left click you get a list to chose what you feel is better!

What's the difference between AMR simming and wowprogress simming and then actually using simcraft - > I figured that latter uses the most processing power that it would actually give you good values for your stats as is.

That is until you change a piece of gear then the weights chance again.

Also, the warforged heroic legs off Jugs are BiS. Leggings of furious flame. It seems to be the off set piece to use

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by traumabrew View Post
    Also, the warforged heroic legs off Jugs are BiS. Leggings of furious flame. It seems to be the off set piece to use
    No, as destro u want the 4-piece. Since tier-shoulders is the only tier-piece without mastery that is the one u want to swap out for either the one from protectors or the one from norushen. Just like Soulzar stated above.

There's three pieces of gear that don't have mastery on, and overall that set has a crapton of hit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by traumabrew View Post
    Rime rift shoulders from Norushen are better, since it replaces the tier shoulders that don't have Mastery on.

Currently using the haste over Crit build, ilvl 584 and hardly BiS gear I found that every piece except my chest I prioritize for mastery > haste > Crit. The chest I leave as mastery and Crit and have found a significant fluctuation in Dps doing this. As much as 10k from reforging this one piece. I have tried simming it at least a dozen times and have even tested it in raids. I'm not sure if this is because of my specific pieces but thought it might be noteworthy to keep in mind for the OP

Quote Originally Posted by Xanattos View Post
    Currently using the haste over Crit build, ilvl 584 and hardly BiS gear I found that every piece except my chest I prioritize for mastery > haste > Crit. The chest I leave as mastery and Crit and have found a significant fluctuation in Dps doing this. As much as 10k from reforging this one piece. I have tried simming it at least a dozen times and have even tested it in raids. I'm not sure if this is because of my specific pieces but thought it might be noteworthy to keep in mind for the OP
    Seems highly unlikely that a single reforge would result in a 10k DPS difference.

It does seem extremely unlikely. If I didn't test it a dozen times in sims and more than a half dozen in raid environments I wouldn't have posted it. Must be some synergistic relationship within my gear lol

I was really confused when I was reading through this thread and saw my post... then I realized the thread was 4 months old

Some people already helped out this is just so its all in one image. This is bis for destro with a stat priority of mastery>haste>crit. Some people like bboy over kardris just switch that out either way. Bboy requires better timing kardris is just faceroll which I think is what the spec is intended to be tbh, lol.

Deleted
    I'm missing 4 Warforged pieces from matching that list...

9 Months and not a single HCWF trinket too.