Warrior Fury with Fist Weapons

I want to know, its possible a warrior fury with fist weapons? its a "meh" option? its terrible? can have possibilities? Thanks

Fist weapons as fury is just the same as SMF with swords, maces or axes. The only difference is that there are no epic str fists. Comparing to TG now, SMF is viable but not optimal.

Just my two cents worth

Possible? Yes. Even slightly optimal? No.

Fist weapons have been agility for a couple expansions now. You won't be able to get a Strength fist weapon which will be a big drop in DPS. But if you are only doing it for looks, old content, or simply don't care about your damage output it is certainly doable.

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly the Glyph of the Weapon Master was an alternative during the PTR, but shortly before 5.4 when live they removed the ability to transform your weapons appearance into Fist weapons. I really hope they wake up and discard this glyph or give it back some of its former power (legendaries).

Ah the good time when the Fist Weapon from Grand Empress HC was nice for the Crit you gained. Never got it though

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess they will make a return in WoD? Unless certain weapon types won't change their primary stat based on class/spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    I guess they will make a return in WoD? Unless certain weapon types won't change their primary stat based on class/spec?
    Fairly certain weapons don't change their primary stats. Only armor does that (Helm, Shoulder, Chest, Belt, Gloves, Legs, Boots, Bracers).

So unless they decide to make a pair of Str fist weapons it's not gonna happen really, sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Fairly certain weapons don't change their primary stats. Only armor does that (Helm, Shoulder, Chest, Belt, Gloves, Legs, Boots, Bracers).

So unless they decide to make a pair of Str fist weapons it's not gonna happen really, sadly.
    Ye you're right - just checked...Oh well, a man can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Possible? Yes. Even slightly optimal? No.

Fist weapons have been agility for a couple expansions now. You won't be able to get a Strength fist weapon which will be a big drop in DPS. But if you are only doing it for looks, old content, or simply don't care about your damage output it is certainly doable.
    Hey now, there was that one trash drop in BWD. But yeah, more than polearms I wish there were more Str fist weapons so I could transmog my Claws/Fists of Molten Fury as a Molten Giant. Not sure if we were eligible for str fists from the heroic scenario satchel. But here's the transmog

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post

Sadly this. Only one class would use str fist weapons versus the three that can equip agi and two that can equip int. Sad panda times.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2014-04-17 at 02:26 PM.

It would be nice to see a fist weapons with strength again

With Race weapon specialization gone I'm hoping to see a larger array of primary state weapons. Would be great if they went the Sunwell route and didn't put any primary stat on the weapon or changed it per class so any class could use it.

Deleted
    I was under the impression it was gonna be AP on weapons come next expansion. May be confusing that with rings and stuff though.