Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    not saying you´re wrong here but the nazi´s don´t have a history of telling the truth, just saying
    The internet isn't known for telling truths either, yet here people are, thinking that conspiracy crazies are somehow even worthy of the benefit of doubt.

YOu mean all the same people who in the end hated Hitler and saw him as the unhinged madman that he was? In the end, everyone hated him, because they understood how he had lost them the war. There is absolutely no way, that anyone would've wanted to cover for Hitler. I sincerely don't see it as even a remote possibility.

I recommend watching Der Untergang. A very, very good movie on the last days of Nazi Germany going down in that bunker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Official documents pertaining to hundreds if not thousands of tip offs, a lot of paranoia surrounded Hitlers demise and the soviets didn't help; As such teams were created to deal with Nazis who evaded justice and a tip off regarding Hitlers demise or potential life (as unlikely as it is) was treated with such diligence afforded to others they received.

But just because a tip-off comes in doesn't mean it's believable or even factual.

I know it's edgy and cool to imagine Hitler got away and has a super secret zombie base on the moon, but he killed himself and was burnt; That's as much as we can state with any reasonable amount of certainty at least.

And tip offs from a fugitive don't really do anything to contradict that, y'kno, beside showing how laughably false the claims a fugitive would make for a pardon.

Indeed. It's all bullhonkey. It's tip-offs. They're not validated sources. They're documented rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    I am not a conspiracy theorist (anymore)... however you have to hand it to them that they were right about the spying. :P
    Its like the old saying, even a broken clock is right twice a day, from the amount of stuff they come up with its not that wierd that they manage to get 1 or 2 things right

These documents don't confirm it was true, it confirms they got tip offs, and they acted on them. Doesn't mean it actually happened.

I could tip them off that Bin Laden wasn't actually killed, and he's been living under the Desk in the Oval Office for the last few years, and if they investigate it, it doesn't make it true.

Hitler had his face everywhere, everyone knew what he looked like. The chances of him making an escape and not being found is quite slim.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    The internet isn't known for telling truths either, yet here people are, thinking that conspiracy crazies are somehow even worthy of the benefit of doubt.

YOu mean all the same people who in the end hated Hitler and saw him as the unhinged madman that he was? In the end, everyone hated him, because they understood how he had lost them the war. There is absolutely no way, that anyone would've wanted to cover for Hitler. I sincerely don't see it as even a remote possibility.

I recommend watching Der Untergang. A very, very good movie on the last days of Nazi Germany going down in that bunker.
    i don´t mean that at all... and "der untergang" isn´t a documentary

i was just pointing out the flaw in your argument

couldn´t care less if it was true or not, there are other documents hidden i´m far more interested in

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    Hitler had his face everywhere, everyone knew what he looked like. The chances of him making an escape and not being found is quite slim.
    again, not stating this is true at all, but thinking because his face is well known was making it unimaginable to flee is silly
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell them only that Adolf Hitler is dead. And that the Nazis died with him. Now, go! Leave this place, and never return!

He's definitely dead by now anyway :P

Deleted
    Pfff, I thought we all knew that Hitler actually retreated to england where he planned his renewed rise to power.

Last edited by mmoc30052307fd; 2014-04-17 at 09:18 AM.

There must always be a Hitler

Hitler didnt die at the end of the war, Hellboy tells me so:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYl2-NNC7gI

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why FBI files are classified. The public is obviously ill equipped for taking context into account.

You never know

http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...secondworldwar

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    No link to these declassified files?
    Here you go: http://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/ad...-01-of-04/view

again, not stating this is true at all, but thinking because his face is well known was making it unimaginable to flee is silly
    I'm not suggesting that because he was well known, it'd be impossible for his to make the escape, I'm sure there were (and still are) enough people around the world that would be happy to risk everything to protect and save Adolf Hitler, but ... consider for a moment the global scale of the events this man caused, unlike more recently known "public enemies" such as Bin Laden, who've limited their damage to a very small number of people, in a very small number of countries, Hitler cause global chaos that still has ramifications today.

I find it hard to believe that the escape would've been that easy, and that the F.B.I. wouldn't pursue them with great interest.

This would be quite astounding if it were true.

However, I don't think Hitler would have been happy with keeping quiet for the rest of his life after the whole world thought him to be dead. Something tells me he'd want to gloat and tease that he's alive and well.

I guess the only one's who'll ever know for sure are his alleged accomplices, and Hitler himself, who may or may not have put a bullet in his brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Voisier View Post
    I'm hoping you didn't misspell Tupac as Tupok otherwise me and you are rolling in the mud bruh
    I actually meant Turok the dino hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    I'm not suggesting that because he was well known, it'd be impossible for his to make the escape, I'm sure there were (and still are) enough people around the world that would be happy to risk everything to protect and save Adolf Hitler, but ... consider for a moment the global scale of the events this man caused, unlike more recently known "public enemies" such as Bin Laden, who've limited their damage to a very small number of people, in a very small number of countries, Hitler cause global chaos that still has ramifications today.

I find it hard to believe that the escape would've been that easy, and that the F.B.I. wouldn't pursue them with great interest.
    you do realize you´re talking about a time where taking pictures was considered something for the wealthy and no widespread television or anything alike

the people in this day and age have hard times telling the difference between elijah wood and daniel redcliff if they only take a glimpse

the global scale has no impact if you´re unable to get a clear picture of someone to recognize him later on
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

you do realize you´re talking about a time where taking pictures was considered something for the wealthy and no widespread television or anything alike

the people in this day and age have hard times telling the difference between elijah wood and daniel redcliff if they only take a glimpse

the global scale has no impact if you´re unable to get a clear picture of someone to recognize him later on

You have to realize that you are dealing with a community where most of the posters have no concept of privacy or what going off the grid is. They have been conditioned to surrender their liberty under the guise of being protected. Its foolishness that one day I pray they do not come to regret. 1984 is truly coming to be and they seem to be completely oblivious to the dangers of it. All they have to do is imagine their worst fear from the Republican party winning the Presidency and they might get a glimpse. Ive really come to despise the 20-30 year old bracket.The interesting thing is that their parents generation, the 50 to 60 group, the youngest baby boomers, was the previous worst generation ever.
    Last edited by Oktoberfest; 2014-04-17 at 10:36 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    You have to realize that you are dealing with a community where most of the posters have no concept of privacy or what going off the grid is. They have been conditioned to surrender their liberty under the guise of being protected. Its foolishness that one day I pray they do not come to regret. 1984 is truly coming to be and they seem to be completely oblivious to the dangers of it. All they have to do is imagine their worst fear from the Republican party winning the Presidency and they might get a glimpse. Ive really come to despise the 20-30 year old bracket.The interesting thing is that their parents generation, the 50 to 60 group, the youngest baby boomers, was the previous worst generation ever.
    glad you´re not much of a generalisation guy

glad you´re not much of a generalisation guy
    I call em as I see em. But both generations are the most selfish, narcissistic, deranged, misguided, hypocritical generations that Ive ever seen. The old saying ' The road to Hell is paved with good intentions' ? Describes them both perfectly. Like father like son. The younger baby boomers were a disaster and its reflected in their kids.

not saying you´re wrong here but the nazi´s don´t have a history of telling the truth, just saying
    The CIA, FBI and NSA don't exactly have a pristine record for truthfulness either. Neither do people so desperate to get into the country that they even leave their kids behind.

Regardless of whether this is true or not, he died long ago.