10+ Year Old Account

[A] Secret guild name - Reroll guild for WoD

Hi there,

Enigma is created by a group of friends that have decided on starting a reroll guild. We would love it if you'd help create it with us, this is all of the info you need:

What is a reroll guild?

A reroll guild means everybody starts a new character, and we all begin leveling at the same time. This includes a set-up period while we wait to get a good player base.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why a reroll guild?

We thought a reroll guild would be a good idea, because it helps create a strong community, and creates positive relationships within the guild. It also gives us something to do while we wait for WoD.

It also allows new players and veterans to level up together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We know the new expansion is being released later in the year, but there is still plenty to do in the meantime. We have to recruit, level, and can begin raiding SoO and that's just the start.

Okay, so I understand what a reroll guild is, and why you're doing it, but what about the guild's aims and structure?

Lets get the basics out of the way first!

Name: To be voted by the recruits/veterans

Faction: Alliance

Realm: Will not be disclosed until we begin leveling. (We don't want anybody getting a head start!)

10/25: Either! WoD is doing away with this structure. Apart from Mythic (old heroic) raids, everything will be flexible. Will be easier to start with 10man and build up.

How many raid days a week: To be voted on by recruits.

What times: To be voted on by recruits.

You might have noticed a lot of the important details are going to be voted on by you, the recruit. This is because we want to be a guild catered towards the members, not the leaders.

Our attitude towards raiding will be serious, as we expect everybody to be prepared and come with their focused heads on. We want to progress, and we want to achieve, but we won't do so at the cost of our members' enjoyment of the game.

With raiding as our end game goal, we will be looking at class balance while we recruit. That said, we aren't expecting you to have past experience. So long as you have 2 brain cells to rub together, and won't stand in fire, we will make a raider out of you!

If you have any questions, please ask away and I'll add them below:

Are you going to have level caps?
    No. Most people have done old content to death, and we won't put them through it again.

Is there a minimum attendance?
    Attendance will be monitored to ensure recruitment is kept up to date, but we understand everybody has varying responsibilities, so we aren't going to impose times/days/levels.

When will you start leveling?
    On wednesday the 23rd of April. There is a poll on our forum to determine the exact time.

Are RAF and Heirlooms permitted?
    Yes, but be aware that if you use them, you will probably shoot ahead of the group, and might be waiting for others to catch up.

Can I transfer another level 90?
    We still expect you to level a new toon, however you're more than welcome to transfer an existing character if you wish.

That said, please be aware that responsibility for the cost is completely on you. We won't be held accountable for any money you spend on transfers and faction changes.

How many officers will you have?
    We will begin with 2, and recruit additional officers as we get more recruits.

I'm in! How do I get in touch?
    A) Visit http://enigmawow.enjin.com/home and fill out an application form under recruitment at the top..
    B) We have a facebook page where you can message or post your questions if you'd prefer
    https://www.facebook.com/WoDrerollguild
    C) Send me a private message for more info.

- - - Updated - - -

bump, still got room for more
    Last edited by jvbastel; 2014-04-22 at 02:17 PM.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    just a little bump, could always use more levellers Wednesday
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

New website: http://enigmawow.enjin.com/home

Still places available, we start in 2 days!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump.

Could use some more
    Monk, I need a monk!!!