Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    Difference is that crusader has a full set of really good gear complete with BiS pieces rolled really well.

Average barbs with SoH were doing T6.
    Another rubbish statement, there was nothing "average" about my barbarion, and he was able to do T6... slowly, with deaths. Since the SOH nerf I can still do T6 with a fire build, still slowly and still with deaths here and there. There is still nothing "average" about my Barbarion.

Anyone doing Torment 6 with a Shard of Hate was

1. Doing it slowly
    2. Way above average in overall gear, in many cases with close to perfect stats on items.

The ammount of clueless ignorance surrounding this weapon it's no surprise people think it should be nerfed. Half of it pre-nerf was pure jealousy. It was strong yes, but no more so than the other strong builds that didn't use Shard, and if you played T6 you did it slow. If you were doing T6 at all then your gear was exceptional just to be able to survive without dying every 5 seconds, and if you think Shard of Hate would carry you on damage, you are hilariously mistaken, the rest of your gear needed to be really strong.

There is nothing average about any character doing T6, Shard of Hate or not.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Another rubbish statement, there was nothing "average" about my barbarion, and he was able to do T6... slowly, with deaths. Since the SOH nerf I can still do T6 with a fire build, still slowly and still with deaths here and there. There is still nothing "average" about my Barbarion.

Anyone doing Torment 6 with a Shard of Hate was

1. Doing it slowly
    2. Way above average in overall gear, in many cases with close to perfect stats on items.

The ammount of clueless ignorance surrounding this weapon it's no surprise people think it should be nerfed. Half of it pre-nerf was pure jealousy. It was strong yes, but no more so than the other strong builds that didn't use Shard, and if you played T6 you did it slow. If you were doing T6 at all then your gear was exceptional just to be able to survive without dying every 5 seconds, and if you think Shard of Hate would carry you on damage, you are hilariously mistaken, the rest of your gear needed to be really strong.

There is nothing average about any character doing T6, Shard of Hate or not.
    Not really. Stack some CDR and @res. Get Gloves of worship and fish for empowered shrine. Have the correct build and you could do torm 6 in crafted/rare gear with the old Shard of Hate. I did it during the 2nd week of RoS with what I would consider really low gear(crafted legendaries and a few common legendaries like blind faith).

Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    Not really. Stack some CDR and @res. Get Gloves of worship and fish for empowered shrine. Have the correct build and you could do torm 6 in crafted/rare gear with the old Shard of Hate. I did it during the 2nd week of RoS with what I would consider really low gear(crafted legendaries and a few common legendaries like blind faith).
    Back when Gloves of Worship lasted an hour you mean, I hardly think that spec has been quite so relevant since they fixed that bug. And I saw people doing this and they weren't doing it fast. Crafted/Common Legendaries are not low gear either... Gear is defined by it's stats and not by the name of the item, there are a few exceptionally powerful items (Andariels, Cindercoat, Stone of Jordan, Magefist, Gloves of Worship + class sets) but in terms of stats almost all items are the same, how good an item is depends on the stats rolled.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Back when Gloves of Worship lasted an hour you mean, I hardly think that spec has been quite so relevant since they fixed that bug. And I saw people doing this and they weren't doing it fast. Crafted/Common Legendaries are not low gear either... Gear is defined by it's stats and not by the name of the item, there are a few exceptionally powerful items (Andariels, Cindercoat, Stone of Jordan, Magefist, Gloves of Worship + class sets) but in terms of stats almost all items are the same, how good an item is depends on the stats rolled.
    Well gear is defined by stats, but some stats are bound to certain legendarys. What I ment with low gear was that I did not have any of the really good legendaries(the ones you mentioned). Crafted legendaries are really easy to come by since they only require you to farm specific mobs.

Even after the gloves of worship fix you could still finish a rift in less than 10mins, and if you knew where to look for shrines it takes you about a min to gather 3-4 shrines. Meaning you can have Empowered together with a few other buffs in each rift.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    Even after the gloves of worship fix you could still finish a rift in less than 10mins
    Vods. Otherwise I stay with you didn't do t6 solo rifts averaging 11 mins without appropriate gear.