25-man H Siegecrafter Mines vs. Missiles, which one is "easier"?

We killed H Siegecrafter back in December using the mine strategy. The strategy ended up getting rather smooth, but there were times that it felt like we would have had less issues if we didn't have to multidot/cc the mines and just had ranged switch and nuke the missiles. I honestly don't know if there is one strat that is truly easier than the other, or if it's just personal preference. I just wanted to hear from others who have killed this boss on 25-man what their opinion was on the two strats.

To be honest, I don't know of any 25s offhand that do missiles over mines. Missiles are just a humongous hassle to deal with, and they can do bad things such as landing across the room, out of range.

If you know of a 25 that does all missiles instead of mines, I'd be interested to see that video. Sounds like fun/clusterfuck.

Deleted
    one my experience is more easy to kill mines (not in the belt)
    shamans, warrior and locks + stuns is relative easy

Typhoon/Vortex are also fantastic at mine control. 2-3 druids + 1-2 locks + a DK (chillblains/mass grip) can keep them locked down extremely easily. Add in engineers for the stun tinker and you should never consider another strat honestly.

Mines are far easier to deal with on 25man, you got far more utility such as knockbacks + vortex + aoe stuns etc, + more ranged dps to deal with them i.e ele shams, destro locks, frost mage
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    To be honest, I don't know of any 25s offhand that do missiles over mines. Missiles are just a humongous hassle to deal with, and they can do bad things such as landing across the room, out of range.

If you know of a 25 that does all missiles instead of mines, I'd be interested to see that video. Sounds like fun/clusterfuck.
    We killed mines on the belt if they're were up.

Deleted
    I'd say kill missiles every belt, seems much easier imo.