10+ Year Old Account

New Hunter (re-subbed)

Hello People. My friend has persuaded me to start playing WoW again and re roll a new Character which i have chosen a Hunter BUT i need your guys help to update me on the state of the current 3 specs. I will be only raiding in LFR so info around that level will be great. I literally have no idea which spec is the better dps spec or easiest rotation ect so all input would be great. cheers

BM and survival are pretty close. They both do decent single target and aoe. MM is kind of slacking in the single target dps department and doing absolutely horrible in the aoe department. But if all you plan to do is lfr don't let that stop you from enjoying MM.

Imo survival has by far the easiest rotation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd play survival it's easy to play , has less moves then BM, and does better damage in low item levels

Personally I absolutely hated MM (levelled with it), and have stuck to BM since the switch. Occasionally I switch to SV for some fights and for a breath of fresh air, but I find it much less interesting. I guess it depends if you're serious about topping the metres (even in LFR) - in which case play Survival until you get to a much higher gear level as KTB stated - or just want to have fun in which case play whichever you find more enjoyable.

Deleted
    All 3 specs are very easy to get to grips with, so in all honesty I would just play all three and figure out which you like most. Marksman is quite a way behind the other two specs, but if you're only going to be doing LFR for now it shouldn't matter all that much. Try them all and see which play-style you enjoy the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea i got told to try them all but id really like to pick my spec at lvl 10 then stick with it so i can learn it properly as i level if you get me

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    Yea i got told to try them all but id really like to pick my spec at lvl 10 then stick with it so i can learn it properly as i level if you get me
    Then go Survival. Not an amazing leveling spec but it's defo what you should be playing in LFR at lower gear levels.