Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    They both look great so far. They are doing the fans and players a disservice by not putting both in game.

I always enjoy seeing Sam 'Samwise' Didier in anything involving Blizzard. That man is so badass and a true legend! He is without a doubt the backbone of the company and all inspiring. Please more Samwise, must have more Samwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleventh View Post
    What a horrible episode. The introduction and outro took up 2-3 minutes of screen time from an already short episode. And all the fake drama... Is that what Americans like to watch? Making things overdramatic? I wish they cut the bullshit and fake drama that's only there to make it "more exciting". The bikes are pretty cool so far though.
    They're basically mimicking the format/style of the original 'American Chopper' TV series (2003-2010), which was loaded with fake drama, bullshit, cliffhangers before commercial breaks that end up being nothing, etc. It's more or less a combined homage and parody of the source material, being used as marketing.

So how will we get this chopper in game? Does it just show up in the mail? Is it from a questline? Will engineers build it? Do the plans to make it come from a NPC named Taul Peupul (just a guess)?

Whats the point of this cheesy show?

This is a good distraction from the lack of content in game. Kinda enjoy the cheesy fun factor of it.

Are we going to get to know Mrs. Paul Jr's name? "Paul Jr and his wife." Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde won in the first episode, that's done.

And I like how Metzen is pissed to be alliance. Totally non enthusiast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does every reality series have that nails on chalkboard/saw on metal sting music whenever someone doesn't like something or something goes wrong? Every show, someone screws up "Briiingssing!" ugh.

But I don't really like the tank treads on the bikes, Alliance looks like a snowmobile and the Horde, while trikes are nice, still has treads. We'll see how they look after they're all put together and painted.

Someone dropped a sandwich..."Bringsiiingg!!" Duh Duh Duh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleventh View Post
    What a horrible episode. The introduction and outro took up 2-3 minutes of screen time from an already short episode. And all the fake drama... Is that what Americans like to watch? Making things overdramatic? I wish they cut the bullshit and fake drama that's only there to make it "more exciting". The bikes are pretty cool so far though.
    You have no idea how bad American shows have gotten over the years with artificial drama. In fact, go to Netflix and watch Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares in both the UK and US versions. The difference is so vast in terms of quality just due to the faux drama added to the US counterpart. If Gordon Ramsay stopped his yelling in the US version I'd have absolutely no reason whatsoever to watch it.

But in accord, I too believe this episode was terrible. It was hard not to cringe at that long-haired nerd doing bad metal screams. If this continues, I may have to switch to Alliance.

American flag in the horde screenshot, Obvious horde bias......

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole thing reeks of an awkward setup, which isn't all that surprising since it's based on a bad idea.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

how stupid

/10char

4 out of the 9 minute video was the guys looking shocked for something somebody said.... and cuts from theirs reactions... fail reality tv is fail

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    It's because said bike company was born in reality faux drama television. They know how to fake it.
    The original show follows some father son company, in which the father and son have some heavy disagreements, so the son goes solo and sets up a competing business (That being the guy in this video, Paul Jr.) and at first failing miserably when building a business (pro. ably only done for the reality television drama). So it's fairly logical as why they'd go him when making a mini parody version of that. It's essentially one expensive cross promotional advertisement for both companies and the original reality television show.
    So you can bet your ass that Discovery is also silently supporting this deal.

And I only know because I watched some of the episodes when it was on discovery, late at night, and I either happened to wake up in the middle of the night or couldn't sleep.

Hell, why would you expect anything of quality when you've seen the intro being a panning of the Blizzard HQ building and them doing the whole cliché telephone scene? That's a more important question here.
    Yeah I get the reality tv/drama tie-in but you don't need to be a seasoned professional for reality television, you can literally take any retard off the street and put a camera in front of them and call it "reality tv". I'm sure his bikes are nice, but I'm also sure they could have gone with another company who would have been more passionate about the project and not practically rolling their eyes in front of the camera at the guys paying them for this publicity/bike work.

The treads on the Alliance chopper seem out of place. That thing needs to be a true chopper and as elegant as it is badass. On the Horde cycle, I can definitely understand the Goblin influence there... it looks properly like a war machine.

Sam Didier acts like a fucking idiot.

It's their moneyz and all, but I still can't help but think that they could've used those resources to make Warcraft Adventures release on tablets and it would've been a much better way to revive people's interest between expansions.

I'm pretty sure that both bikes will make it in to the game. Also some people here bitching about Blizzard spending money on that instead on the game, yet in the WoW movie section they are super excited. Double standards (I did it as well which got me thinking)? Even if that series cost $2M that is nothing compared to the $100M + that they will spend on the movie. My opinion is simple - scrap movie and series like that and spend $100M on the game. Imagine WoW after $100M makeover.