Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Still don't know who crowned Paul Jr. or even Senior as the worlds best chopper builders. There's about 100 other people in the business who make way way more innovative designs and actually build custom parts for everything and their bikes actually can be used daily with more radical designs, but they are not media junkies like the Teutuls, who to my knowledge went bankrupt at least 3 times by now - only in the US can such a guy still be looked at as successful, innovative and a world leader of something.

As for the show, well it's like OCC only with more fake acting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yeah I get the reality tv/drama tie-in but you don't need to be a seasoned professional for reality television, you can literally take any retard off the street and put a camera in front of them and call it "reality tv". I'm sure his bikes are nice, but I'm also sure they could have gone with another company who would have been more passionate about the project and not practically rolling their eyes in front of the camera at the guys paying them for this publicity/bike work.
    Reality shows are actually mostly acted tho. It isn't a simple "here, let's put a camera on the regular Joe from around the street." As I said, this is a cross promotional thing between Blizzard, Paul Jr Designs and probably Discovery Channel has their fingers in this pie as well.

So far both bikes look as though Johnny 5 and an actual motorbike had a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzelbar View Post
    It's their moneyz and all, but I still can't help but think that they could've used those resources to make Warcraft Adventures release on tablets and it would've been a much better way to revive people's interest between expansions.
    I watched all of it (shame that guy couldn't finish this series). Thank you so much. I knew about this game but never try to watch all playthrough. It have some lore that people rather wouldn't want to know about, like Zul'jin being cross dresser slash creepy merchant. ;P. Shame it was cancelled. I hope it will be available one day. I know that the game wasn't up to the Blizzard standards but it would be a nice gimmick when added to ours BN account
    Last edited by Crazozourus; 2014-04-20 at 01:04 PM.

Deleted
    A kiddie tricycle or a tank/chopper mix....decisions, decisions... Seeing how horde players are the "fanboy" side in this game, they will likely win, and I hope they do because that tricycle just looks horrible, so in a way it will "fit" the horde, heck, I'm going to vote for them just so they can get that abomination.
    However, as some have already said, I'm 110% sure that both sides will get a mount, now it's just a matter of who will get the less crappy looking one.
    Last edited by mmoc7c35481dee; 2014-04-20 at 10:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those bikes look terrible and for the blizzard fans from the beginning in the 90s tell me if you see this when you watched that video...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazozourus View Post
    I watched all of it (shame that guy couldn't finish this series). Thank you so much. I knew about this game but never try to watch all playthrough. It have some lore that people rather wouldn't want to know about, like Zul'jin being cross dresser slash creepy merchant. ;P. Shame it was cancelled. I hope it will be available one day. I know that the game wasn't up to the Blizzard standards but it would be a nice gimmick when added to ours BN account
    Yeah, wish the person could upload more videos. If I had to guess why not, it's probably because it was all he had. (The game was never even finished before it got cancelled.)

It's not ever going to see the light of day, though. They took the story of Warcraft Adventures and incorporated it as the "Lord of the Clans" novel.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

In the comments section he states that he would have to skip part of the game due to the technical problems. So I guess most of the game is playable. He wrote that he really don't want to do it and is looking for a solution. But uploads are 2 years old and most recent comment about 2 months old. I assume that this series is unfortunately dead.