Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Episode 1 : Azeroth Choppers - released

So Ep.1 of Azeroth Choppers just went up,

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/choppers/

Loving what I've seen so far, interesting route they are going and so far I like the Alliance one most!

Cannot wait to see what else they do.

What are your impressions so far?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just so incredibly awful.

Apparently, one of the higher ups at Blizz is one of the few that actually like this terrible show, and is using our money to play around and have some fun. Not suprising if you've every seen Blizzard's offices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    I have, unfortunately, interacted with Randec on these forums before. I know what to expect from him.

ewww trike
    not a fan of those

not feeling the tank thread on the alliance one either, would have preferred just normal wheels

I liked it. Looking forward to seeing the bikes get pieced together. Something to do on Thursday afternoons for a while.

Deleted
    I should spend those 9 min staring at my wall instead of wasting my time watching this crap.

Can only imagine how furious metzen was that he couldn't be horde side, although they might be worried he'd just design it like a huge orc with a green lump sticking out the seat.

i thought it was relly good

Deleted
    The bad news: Time presure for Paul Jr. to make the bikes.

Choppers reveal: E3 JUNE 10-12, 2014 (atleast i think this is the bad news)

I'm Horde, and I like the Alliance one. I'm picturing it in game,and it looks badass.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Can only imagine how furious metzen was that he couldn't be horde side, although they might be worried he'd just design it like a huge orc with a green lump sticking out the seat.
    You're assuming he didn't choose to be on the alliance "team"

OT: I thought it kind of odd that both bikes used tank treads, and that the horde one is a trike, we'll see though, Paul Jr. has made some wicked stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Randec View Post
    This is just so incredibly awful.

Apparently, one of the higher ups at Blizz is one of the few that actually like this terrible show, and is using our money to play around and have some fun. Not suprising if you've every seen Blizzard's offices.
    Actually, it's their money. Funny thing

10+ Year Old Account
    tank treads and a trike. No. Fuck no. Those are not choppers, those are abominations of existence

Give me wheels on both, and give them equal chance of existence. As it is, a trike?, it needs to be destroyed. I want choppers, similar to our current ingame choppers, but far more epic.

Deleted
    and is using our money
    Wrong. The moment you pay them for something, it's becoming their money and they can do with it whatever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Can only imagine how furious metzen was that he couldn't be horde side,
    Why would he? Alliance side is just fine.

On topic: Not necessarily a fan of choppers/trikes, but I really like the overall idea of this series.

My god. So much redneck, and I live in Georgia.

I literally just skipped to the end to see the bikes.

Deleted
    waste of 9 mins i could of been farming some ore lol should make it into a proper show like 1 hr long pfft, PS blizz dont forget to add the splash effects in water and the tire tracks with these unlike the old model!!
    Last edited by mmoce85cdeb601; 2014-04-17 at 08:44 PM.

When I picture an Alliance chopper the last thing I picture is tank treads. It just doesn't fit. The Horde one looked decent. I'd see a Hordie riding that thing.

So yeah, I'd definitely get rid of the treads on the Alliance bike.

Deleted
    Gota be honest, sort of wish the Alliance bike didn't have treads. But either way the real life and in game bikes are going to look great, only thing I'm not looking forward to is the inevitable backlash from the losing set of players when only one goes into the game. And who can blame them when tjat happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandapuncher View Post
    Actually, it's their money. Funny thing
    I pay a sub every month for new content. They've so much as said they'll be no new content outside of the cash shop for a long time now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    I have, unfortunately, interacted with Randec on these forums before. I know what to expect from him.

I pay a sub every month for new content. They've so much as said they'll be no new content outside of the cash shop for a long time now.
    Yes you pay your sub to access the servers. Thats it, and you can access the servers. Once that money is given to Blizzard they use it for whatever they see fit, don't like it? Don't pay your sub.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm liking the Alliance design.
    Black Lives Matter