Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khoranth View Post
    Yes, my wording was poor, but look at how my second sentence there starts "how do we know..." that indicates I think it is unknown, correct?
    Yes, that does not change anything that you stated in the first sentence though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Yes, that does not change anything that you stated in the first sentence though.
    I just said my wording was poor, but the entirety of my statement indicates I think that the answer to this mystery is unknown.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khoranth View Post
    I just said my wording was poor, but the entirety of my statement indicates I think that the answer to this mystery is unknown.
    Indeed but the default stance is that the assumption is false.

Let's listen to western posters on a message board argue about hos this isn't a hoax when even Jewish folks in the city in question aren't taking this too seriously.

Please, continue, I'm sure you folks know better though.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    I already explained.

The only thing I've heard out of Europe is vandalism of Jewish cemeteries and synagogues. But in Russia, you have this:

5 minutes on google. :-\
    I dont support this nazi things, but you just never heard what this immigrants do to out innocent people.

Goverments usually wanna keep track on who lives in their country, makes collecting tax and so on easier. I very much doubt russia whould repeat the horrible events of germany ww2. It whould be utterly stupid to do, and putin doesnt strike me as an idiot tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Indeed but the default stance is that the assumption is false.
    Well, when something is unknown, my default stance is: it is unknown., but go with whatever works for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Let's listen to western posters on a message board argue about hos this isn't a hoax when even Jewish folks in the city in question aren't taking this too seriously.

Please, continue, I'm sure you folks know better though.
    Do you live there? could you shed some light on the issue?

Deleted
    Say what you like about Putin but the man is no fool, he knows what would happen if he tried that shit again. I am also very skeptical about any news that originates from Israel, they are not too trustworthy at the best of times.

All those people stating Israel wouldn't let this go any further - how on earth would Israel take on Russia? or even get their troops to Ukraine in order to fight the Russians >.< ---- but seriously people just because an anti-Semite group has taken advantage of the current climate to intimidate a Jewish population does not mean that the Russians are planning another holocaust, the situation is bad enough already without fear mongering.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Source)
    Paladin chat and whispers now appear with sparkles.
    We have officially changed the name of the "rogue" class to “rouge.”
    All dungeon & raid bosses now have legs. If they already had legs, they got more legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Selestarius View Post
    All those people stating Israel wouldn't let this go any further - how on earth would Israel take on Russia? or even get their troops to Ukraine in order to fight the Russians >.< ---- but seriously people just because an anti-Semite group has taken advantage of the current climate to intimidate a Jewish population does not mean that the Russians are planning another holocaust, the situation is bad enough already without fear mongering.
    I'd take the Israeli army over the Russian army any day of the week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I'd take the Israeli army over the Russian army any day of the week.
    The Israeli Regulars are good but lets not get silly here, they cannot take on Russia especially on European soil. Most IDF are reserves, most of those are Conscripts with barely any training, they would be crushed by sheer numbers if nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Selestarius View Post
    Many people take stuff like this seriously precisely because of history you speak of.

The saying "history repeats itself" is cliché for a reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sincerely hope this is fake. It certainly is leaning that way. But this is certainly one of the last things we need as a world right now.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. Putin's been using the same language and justifications with Ukraine.
    i am sure that 50% think same but they just dont tell it ofc

10+ Year Old Account
    It's quite sad to see so many people swiftly buying into the stuff like that without questions asked. \-:

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Say what you like about Putin but the man is no fool, he knows what would happen if he tried that shit again. I am also very skeptical about any news that originates from Israel, they are not too trustworthy at the best of times.
    That's a cheap shot, do you have any source that says it originated in Israel? A lady from work searched specifically for an Israel paper reporting on story, and didn't find any, just English sources.

From what I read Putin has been pretty good for Jews actually. SO good news, it's not an official paper.

15+ Year Old Account
    So .since <s>Jews<s/> Err...Israelis are being treated wrongly, can Israel invade Ukraine?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    So .since <s>Jews<s/> Err...Israelis are being treated wrongly, can Israel invade Ukraine?
    Don't ask silly questions, by a popular opinion here, Israel is not even allowed to defend it's borders.

But on a serious note: Ukraine is more important to Russia (almost wrote USSR), than defending Ukraine is worth to USA and any other country capable of defending it.
    Russia is willing to suffer any backlash, it's worth it to them. To quote "The Girl Next Door (2004)" "You wanna be president? Lemme tell you the first rule of politics; Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze."

15+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I've heard out of Europe is vandalism of Jewish cemeteries and synagogues.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Europe
    http://www.vice.com/read/guide-to-eu...racist-leagues
    http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...aid-about-roma
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/100767652

Less than one second in Google. That's only from the first page. As most westerners, you're very selective. Spending time to google about racism in Russia, not even trying to search anything on racism in Europe, relying on your impression of a freedomland.

Deleted
    Wow so many bans and infractions on 1 topic. Thought jaylock was back for a sec.
    Nato needs to step in or this will end badly.