Affection Level to Complete/Unlock Third Companion for Sith Inquisitor

I had finished my Sith Inquisitor storyline and reached level 50, and had exhausted all of the conversation options on all of my companions (or so I thought), but noticed that I still had not unlocked the third companion (Ashara) in the Legacy Pane. At the time, I had about 7800 affection with the companion and realized that I probably still needed to hit some affection threshold to unlock those final few conversations. To plan which methods I would use to gain the affection, I wanted to find out the numerical value of the affection for the final conversation(s), but I could not find the number anywhere. So, I decided I would find out at least an approximate value for the sake of any others who may want to know.

To unlock the third companion's final conversation, you will need between 9278 and 9412 affection.

I determined this number by noting that I had 9277 affection and no conversation indicator before accepting the reward for a mission and gaining an the final conversation option after I accepted the reward. To gain the affection, I did the Belsavis dailies a few times over (three quests in particular will reward you 135 affection each: Unintended Consequences, Reluctant Volunteers, and Found in Translation).

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    I have some companions running their crew skills to get companion gifts. It helps for those that you don't get to use or accumulate affection points with.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Nice; my Google skills failed me!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    I have some companions running their crew skills to get companion gifts. It helps for those that you don't get to use or accumulate affection points with.
    I did, too, but this particular companion would only receive something like 24 affection per gift at most from any equivalent-level premium gift.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by palswim View Post
    I did, too, but this particular companion would only receive something like 24 affection per gift at most from any equivalent-level premium gift.
    If you're playing a female and/or not sleeping with her, Ashara is essentially impossible to please gift-wise. One of the very few companions with no medium-or-high affection gifts (unless, again, you are Male and in a relationship).

One of many reasons I daydream about shooting her out an airlock.

"WITH THE FORCE, I CAN DO ANYTHING!" is another.

(unless, again, you are Male and in a relationship).
    She's apparently still a jedi...
    ...And the only way to get her to like you is to give her the D.

There's a joke in here somewhere, but I'm not sure where. Hmmm.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Belsavis daily quests are a great way to build affection because many of their conversations are long and have a large number of moral choices. It's especially effective with final companions like SCORPIO, because of their increased affection numbers coming in at the tail-end of the story to catch up smoother; you can get 1200+ affection with her a day + making credits with the right choices doing Belsavis alone. I capped her in a week, starter companions like Mako or Khem Val take more work but it's as helpful IMO.

And, you will need 1875 affection to start/unlock the romance option for this companion.