Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Nope, that actually agrees with me.

Blood Craze - Restores 3% of your health over 6 seconds whenever you are hit by a critical strike.
    The next three attacks restore 0.5% of your health.

These are insubstantial heals - it'd be nice if self-heals were to be left to the other classes and Warrior survivability was buffed to compensate, for flavor's sake.
    those abilities were changed a lot over the years. they were strong at various points of wow's history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibh4SO5W4OU

They should have just nerfed it for pvp and kept for pve. Some fights in old content requires to have second wind up all the time, there are moments when you're stunned, flying etc and cant hit - cant heal. So some old content will be closed off for warriors. AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's good that self heals are getting nerfed into the ground, for everyone. I say that as someone who's played a warrior since vanilla and has pretty much always played arms and used (and loved) second wind. Self heals got way out of control and even though this life leech thing is terrible, I'm fine with not having much (or any) self heals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    They should have just nerfed it for pvp and kept for pve. Some fights in old content requires to have second wind up all the time, there are moments when you're stunned, flying etc and cant hit - cant heal. So some old content will be closed off for warriors. AGAIN.
    Honestly with good gear most old content is soloable regardless of second wind. In cata we needed it but we have so much health and damage now that everything falls over and does laughable damage compared to our hp pools, most of the time you don't come close to 35% anyway. In WoD you're going to be even stronger so stuff you may need SW for now, you probably won't in the future anyway. I wouldn't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uoyredrum View Post
    Honestly with good gear most old content is soloable regardless of second wind. In cata we needed it but we have so much health and damage now that everything falls over and does laughable damage compared to our hp pools, most of the time you don't come close to 35% anyway. In WoD you're going to be even stronger so stuff you may need SW for now, you probably won't in the future anyway. I wouldn't worry about it.
    It's too early to panic I guess and I really hope it will be like you say. Time will tell.