Page 1 of 2
LastLast

FotM - team based 3v3 armory with breakdown of popular comps.

Hi guys, thought I might share here even though some of you have probably already seen it.
    Here's a website I made to track current fotm setups as that was removed from the armory and has been missed dearly since.

Update:
    New version available at http://fotm.info with support of all regions and all brackets and much more.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Groz; 2015-08-22 at 08:07 PM.

minpojke realised LSD was op after blizzcon, people not caught on yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    US: KFC 1, Beastcleave 3, phdk 5, thug cleave 7
    EU: KFC 1, beastcleave 5

So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    minpojke realised LSD was op after blizzcon, people not caught on yet.
    LSD has been popular for a long time now but top players probably got tired of >90% dampening games and don't want to grind it on ladder. Expect it to come back for tournaments and when most people actually start playing for rating on the ladder.

Koreans seem to like KFC even more

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow it updates dynamically as well, great job mate thanks for the effort, defo sticky material for the link, you have my vote

New version of the website available: http://fotm.info

Includes all regions, all brackets, win/loss stats for every team, direct urls for bookmarking, etc.

It just started to get filled with the data, so expect discrepancies with the original.
    When it will have enough data I will redirect the original sites to the new location.

Check it out at:
    http://fotm.info

Please support it by clicking on like/tweet/share at the bottom of the page. Thanks!

How does that work? How can you know who plays with who since teams are no longer? I'm curious. Thanks

Please undo this thing. Burn the site. Obliterate it.

What have you done...

Quote Originally Posted by quitefrankly View Post
    How does that work? How can you know who plays with who since teams are no longer? I'm curious. Thanks
    There's some info on About page. Message me if it's not enough

Deleted
    something i find weird is US leaderboard seems dominated by horde, but EU leaderboard is all alliance? also KR and TW are both basically all horde, looks like EU is only region where alliance are better?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    something i find weird is US leaderboard seems dominated by horde, but EU leaderboard is all alliance? also KR and TW are both basically all horde, looks like EU is only region where alliance are better?
    People follow where the top players are in the region

Personally the gladiators I know play horde but go alliance whenever going for rating, if that gives you anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Bonus feature:
    add 'ordering=winRatio' to url to view setups ordered by win ratio.

Example:
    http://fotm.info/us/2v2?ordering=winRatio&filter=Druid shows top 2v2 setups for Druid sorted by win ratio.

Awesome website! Very nice work!

LET THE Snipes begin :3

Is that updated? I can't see the complete frost dk domination everyone cries about in this forum... not even one in the top 10 combinations...

I noticed that on the US comps, Disc Priest is most popular, but Resto Druid is in most of the highest comps. 25 of the top 50 US teams are using Resto Druid. The rest are 9 Resto Shaman, 5 MW Monks, 5 Disc Priests, and 6 Holy Paladins. I also noticed that 48 out of the top 50 teams were Alliance.

Last season, everyone went Horde. This season, everyone is going Alliance. I'm glad I'm just a casual baddie who doesn't have an expectation of cracking the leaderboard.

Kinda off topic but hopefully it gets answered here. When I look at the leaderboard for 2v2, it goes up to about 2050 but doesn't show anything higher. I also cant search for my character on these rankings. The 3v3 board works great though, only the 2v2 one is slacking. Any idea? Ive looked on wows official ranking, and arenamate. Any other options?