Is there a bag addon line this?

I'm looking for a bag addon that lets you set the size of each bag. Like instead of the 1bag addon making it 1 big bag, I'd like an addon that lets you have a few bags of customizable size. Anyone know of anything like this?

Not that I know of... Not sure what your intentions are, but ArkInventory will categorize things and change "bag" sizes on the fly based on the rules you set for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Deleted
    Well... I can't really imagine a scenario where one would need this... or at least me.
    I'm very content with ArkInventory, it puts the content of your bag into seperate sub-bags (can't remember what they're actually called atm) that you can customize (e.g. soulbound eq, consumable, whatever you want).

Edit: poster above said it as well.

Well right now I just use the normal bags, and I like to put certain items of my choosing into certain bags. Like my first bag is for things I've recently picked up so I know what all is new. 2nd bag is for quest items, 3rd is for just extra space, 4th is for vanity items. And 5th I have my more permanent items like Blingatron, fishing pole, Jeeves, Glyph dust, etc. But sometimes the things I want to keep in the last bag don't quite fit and spill over into the next bag, so I'd like to be able to make that last bag just big enough to fit all the things I keep in there without having to put them in other bags.

I don't want an addon that sorts things automatically cause I like to do it on my own and things where I want them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't really set the bag size, but Baggins lets you set up multiple virtual bags that you can customize

Like here's my bags now:

They're a bit messy atm, but you can see the kind of stuff I keep in my last couple bags. I'd rather fit all my food into my last bag but they don't fit. It'd be cool if I could just steal a few bag slots from other bags and make that bag bigger.

Baud Bag is what you want

Edit: Nevermind, I don't think it is what you want after reading your follow-up of what you want it to do.
    Last edited by Promark; 2014-04-18 at 12:14 AM.
    to: preposition; used as a function word to indicate position, connection, extent, relation ~ too: adverb; also, very, excessively, so

10+ Year Old Account
    Use ElvUI and it comes with its own bag addon that is as good or better than any addon out there for bags.
    Here come the Irish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bagnon let's you use either 1 giant bag or your various bags.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I think adibags does this by default for you (I use it.) Arkinventory might be the one I'm thinking of that lets you configure what you want showing in each section. Maybe have a look at those.

I'd suggest cargbags.

How mine looks ingame, with my custom bags:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/carg...aya-mop-update
    Last edited by qwee; 2014-04-19 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qweez View Post
    I'd suggest cargbags.
    Heyyy I bet that's smaller than adibags. I'm going to try that one out too.

Deleted
    Bagnon is a good Bag Addon imo

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd suggest cargbags.
    Very neat addon, I checked it out and quite like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krucielzz View Post
    Bagnon is a good Bag Addon imo
    It is, but does not do what the OP originally asked for.

Deleted
    I'd suggest cargbags.

How mine looks ingame, with my custom bags:
    [img]SNIP[/img]

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/carg...aya-mop-update
    That definitely looks nice and I'll give it a shot.
    Can you define your own bags in a way similar to ArkInventory's rules?

What I read in the description about custom filters in cargbags is nice, but not exactly what I mean.
    Last edited by mmocdd8e41448a; 2014-04-22 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    That definitely looks nice and I'll give it a shot.
    Can you define your own bags in a way similar to ArkInventory's rules?

What I read in the description about custom filters in cargbags is nice, but not exactly what I mean.
    I've never tried ArkInventory though, but I can assign whatever I want, to whichever bag I want.

Deleted
    This Addon seems to be nice

I've been using cargbags and it's perfect. Thanks for the suggestion!

I personally love Arkinventory but stopped using it as it causing some major lag now for me and i can't peg why. It might be because I have like 500 different rules I created but non the less adibags or cargbags are nice low maintenance alternative.