Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You clearly just have to read between the lines. I'm pretty sure it definitely implies "kill whoever you don't like" in there.
    Might have to chop it up a bit too like a ransom note.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    This is a trick question, because he can't; the first amendment is a limitation on the power of Congress, not the president.
    I'm aware of this I just would like him to do something other than spout nonsensical bullshit. "just saying I heard lots of tyranny" is quite possible one of the stupidest things said on this forum this year so far

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    talking about amendments. here.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is preposterous. Are we discussing murder here? This could be interpreted as a threat to the life of that man. Close the thread already.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    First, I don't think you know what the first amendment says so here it is.
    Now please tell us how he has trampled it.
    Because...something, something, Obamacare, something, something, Kenya, something, something, Area 51, something.

That's why!

There is no Amendment that states that at anytime we can kill a president. We can impeach him, and if he is convicted of a crime in a trial where the punishment for that crime is the death penalty then yes he could be executed but that is the same for any American. The way the constitution deals with the prospect of tyranny is with the process of electing men to offices. The fact that you think that the Bill of Right has anything in it pertaining to the killing of a "tyrant" really only deserves the following response.

Jayburner, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Jayburner, I hope you have nothing to hide. As the NSA will likely do a background check on you along with the CIA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trolling is not tolerated here.