Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Ringnes platinum
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yuengling Lager definitely. I'm convinced now that there is no beer that that will beat it as far as being refreshing goes. I'm a beginner beer drinker but I've tried Heinekens, Blue Moon, and Yards Brawler and some other more potent beers and while they were all good beer, I keep coming back to Yuengling Lager.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Yuengling Lager definitely. I'm convinced now that there is no beer that that will beat it as far as being refreshing goes. I'm a beginner beer drinker but I've tried Heinekens, Blue Moon, and Yards Brawler and some other more potent beers and while they were all good beer, I keep coming back to Yuengling Lager.
    Yeungling is my cheap, go to beer. It's a local beer so I always support them. If you like Blue Moon and Yeungling, try Magic Hat #9. It is a beer out of Vermont. Very very good.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Tuborg, preferebly the gold tuborg. im a sucker for that gal

Deleted
    Grolsch Herfstbok (Bock beer), for other beer Hertog Jan (Dutch beer)

and after coming back to Sweden after a visit to my parents I can tell you this: Swedish beer tastes weak
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2014-04-18 at 03:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I like Warsteiner best and Dos Equis. Some of the other stuff that usually ends up in the fridge is pretty bad. Coors light and miller light and bud light or Corona it's all just.... bad. I don't drink much of often and can't buy my own yet, so I just pillage the fridge from time to time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Heineken and special beer i like Hel en Verdoemenis the best
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Yeungling is my cheap, go to beer. It's a local beer so I always support them. If you like Blue Moon and Yeungling, try Magic Hat #9. It is a beer out of Vermont. Very very good.
    Cool, I'll have to check it out, thanks.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Lindemans. I love their lambics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    Lindemans. I love their lambics.
    mmm, Lambics are always nice.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Stone. Either the Arrogant Bastard or Ruination IPA. They have a series of "Enjoy By" IPAs that are absolutely fantastic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Not very obtainable for like, half the country, sadly. It was pretty good when I took a trip to PA.

Quote Originally Posted by get big or die mirin View Post
    Will not touch Corona.
    Do you drink a lot of Mexican dish water for comparison purposes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Jupiler.

Cuz I have to fill the 10 chars; least favourite is Heineken. Simply becaus I think it is overrated.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    Jupiler.

Cuz I have to fill the 10 chars; least favourite is Heineken. Simply becaus I think it is overrated.
    Yeah, I agree about Heineken. I find it to taste a bit too bitter.

Deleted
    The brand that's cheapest at my local supermarket. I actually in general prefer the taste of cheap beer over expensive beer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post

I don't usually drink porters and stouts, but Sam Smith's Organic Chocolate Stout is one that I go to often, although it is very sweet. Best paired with desserts.
    Tried this last week and man is it rich in coffee/chocolate flavor. It's good but i got to share it being that rich...
    Loser since Feb. 05'

No mentioning of Amber Bock?

I'm very disappointed.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.
    This setup no longer hits 80+ FPS in raids on Ultra. Stay sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rheckameohs View Post
    No mentioning of Amber Bock?

I'm very disappointed.
    Amberbock is ok. But I prefer Yeungling over it. They aren't much different, but Yeungling is an independent company vs Michelob who makes Amberboch.

Cheap Amstel is all I need.