Page 1 of 41
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What advantage is there to being a woman?

Being legit here no bullshiting what advantages are there? As far as I see it there are only disadvantages.

- painful births, a chance of dying from it.
    -periods.
    -Physically less stronger and faster than men due to the shape and development of their hips and smaller upper torso.
    -gender unequality still exists.
    -cant pick all the jobs they want yet (infantry, rangers).
    -higher amount of estrogen causing mood swings.

that's all I can think of maybe smarter but barely.

Deleted
    women advantages: Get stuff for free

disadvantages of men: Being horny all the time, random stiffies, ...

Women generally live longer than men and they are less likely to get some diseases (though, more likely to get some others).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    Women generally live longer than men and they are less likely to get some diseases (though, more likely to get some others).
    that's seems more of a 50/50 theres some pretty old males too aging over 100 without having some diseases, right now I think the oldest on record is a female but that can likely change in a couple of years.

as for free stuff that's definitely a good point seeing as they can get into clu parties at a cheaper price and free drinks.
    Last edited by want my Slimjim; 2014-04-18 at 10:52 AM.

Deleted
    Don't have to deal with Morning Wood. Morning Wood is so fucking annoying.

Chelly
    Tits that feel like a bag of sand when you're touching it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Don't have to deal with Morning Wood. Morning Wood is so fucking annoying.
    Not sure that I would trade morning wood for menstruation though.

Gender inequality works both ways, women pretty much control the dating and sex market, courts and laws favor them in many cases, they get certain jobs easier just like men do, keeping an ideal figure takes less work than it does for men, and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Women have boobs. Boobs are amazing.

Probably don't have to worry about people pissing on the stools in public.

I don't see any.

If you play games, you probably get white knighted by all the creepy guys online.
    If you don't put out, you're frigid.
    If you do, you're a slut.
    1st May 2013-->1st April 2014
    105lb-->166lb
    Bench/Squat/Deadlift 1RMs - 20kg/20kg/40kg-->100kg/162.5kg/210kg

Running geneswests 5/3/1

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Gender inequality works both ways, women pretty much control the dating and sex market, courts and laws favor them in many cases, they get certain jobs easier just like men do, keeping an ideal figure takes less work than it does for men, and so on.
    That last claim is incorrect.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/20/health...weight-gender/

Short term men lose weight faster, long term it tends to even out.

Women don't get in shape easier than men.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Women have boobs. Boobs are amazing.
    That is all we need to know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by get big or die mirin View Post
    I don't see any.

If you play games, you probably get white knighted by all the creepy guys online.
    You get over that easily by not hanging around a bunch of immature dickheads.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by get big or die mirin View Post
    I don't see any.

Well...

Women make up less than 1% of all combat related deaths and injuries in the U.S, 7% in industrial accidents and deaths, 24% as victims of homicide, around 20% as victims of suicide, and make up just under 7% of the prison population.

They also initiate 66% of all divorces, win 84% of all custody disputes, and on average are sentenced to around 19 months in prison as opposed to men and their 52 months...

Not exactly a benefit, but it's certainly noticeable women are typically exempt and excused from things in life men aren't; But this is also a result of the "Patriarchy", so it's a double edged sword.

And in the top 15 causes of death, men lead in 12, tie in with women on 2 and women lead on one; Heart disease, but we die younger to it.

15+ Year Old Account
    The way I see it there are tons of advantages.

-You won't be lonely. Even fat/ugly chicks have dudes throwing themselves at them.
    -There's a chance some guy will straight up take care of you (housewife). Chance of the reverse happening to a man is almost nil.
    -Less bottled up emotion...it's more acceptable for women to show emotion than men.
    -Less physical strength and thus never expected to do much manual labor.
    -Certain jobs favor them greatly. Try being a dude and getting a job at Joanne's Fabrics.
    -Almost always have more power in court cases vs. men...like they usually get custody of the kids (at least in the US).
    -More help in general. if you're sitting on the side of the road with a flat more people will stop for a woman than a man.

They are generally pulling ahead of men in most disciplines involving non-physical traits, it's just that the culture is still a bit patriarchal in places maybe (trying to generalise, so I don't have to back that up)

According to the only 'man' to be separately male and female without any surgery, Tiresias, women enjoy sex 10x as much, which must be nice?
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, in my country you won't be conscripted and sacrificed for the good of the country in case of war - and there were a couple in the last twenty years. Does that count as an advantage? I think, that counts as an advantage.

Longer lifespans on average, less annoying libidos on average, and probably also much more pleasurable orgasms on average.

Oh, and what the person just above me said, since that applies where I reside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.