Deleted

frostmourne blade removed from wowhead database

i dnt know why frostmourne has been removed from the database of wowhead are they planning to do something with it?

Why don't you go ask WoWhead?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

http://www.wowhead.com/item=36942

Artifact items no longer appear in searches, but are still in the database.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Why don't you go ask WoWhead?
    Ask Blizzard" WoWhead pulls the data directly from Blizzard's database, if an item is added or removed it's because of Blizzard not WoWhead.
    It probably means nothing, just a bug or renamed to something else. Don't look into it too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Ask Blizzard" WoWhead pulls the data directly from Blizzard's database, if an item is added or removed it's because of Blizzard not WoWhead.
    It probably means nothing, just a bug or renamed to something else. Don't look into it too much.
    Still in Blizzard's database, everything is. Heck, I have some old vanilla items you cannot obtain, but they are still in the database. If there is lack of information through a fan site, I am sure it is them taking their choice to not have it there if OP cannot find it.

But as linked, someone found it already.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    It was probably removed from searches for relevancy. When you do a search, do you wanna find the item you're looking for, or a bunch of dev crap that isn't actually in the game, but in the data files?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    It was probably removed from searches for relevancy. When you do a search, do you wanna find the item you're looking for, or a bunch of dev crap that isn't actually in the game, but in the data files?
    Indeed, think to limit the data processing during search too maybe. I mean, we don't really need that data that much, except for showing/recording.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Removing it wouldn't mean anything other than to save space on the database anyways. When they revamped Ashkandi, Sulfuras, Zin'rokh, etc the old ones still stayed in the database. Even then this is a GM-only item, so it'd mean even less, even if they did remove it.