One of the most epic experiences

Blizzard and their jokes.

Yukina calm down there. I'll go get senpai.

10+ Year Old Account

You can use Raid Finder to join a 25-player raid for some of the most epic experiences World of Warcraft has to offer.

Highlighted the important part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    You're just escalating the situation!
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Never gonna give you up

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    You can use Raid Finder to join a 25-player raid for some of the most epic experiences World of Warcraft has to offer.

Highlighted the important part.
    My thread name also highlights the important part. Not saying LFR is the only epic experience in WoW, it's just one of them

Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Ohai, Mayoi. You found your home yet?
    Last edited by mauserr; 2014-04-18 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaehatiel View Post
    Ohai, Mayoi. You found your home yet?
    I'm still searching...Lost...alone...in hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not epic to you and I, since we're raiders (at least I am, I don't know if you are). But for people like my dad, it's pretty darn epic.

Deleted
    Kappa spotted in this thread!!!!

Some of the tips are so dumb you realize every time you read them of shit the game is turn out to be

10+ Year Old Account
    It is epic.. Totally!

Fighting the fear of sanity loss, it is the Yoggy fight in all LFRs! I put on music and venture into the abyss and leave with.... gold... Yes, I don't have luck with rolls..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Some of the tips are so dumb you realize every time you read them of shit the game is turn out to be
    Yet people still stand in the fire.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

It's more epic than this "Kappa" shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    what darsithis said. your brains would have exploded if you had access to a raid finder in your first mmo experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    It's not epic to you and I, since we're raiders (at least I am, I don't know if you are). But for people like my dad, it's pretty darn epic.
    A heroic raider here as well. Queing for HoF right now, dat hour long queue doe... For the first time in my queuing history I'm having 2/2 tanks but not enough healers. What is this sorcery?

Quote Originally Posted by hypetrain View Post
    Kappa spotted in this thread!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    It is epic.. Totally!

Fighting the fear of sanity loss, it is the Yoggy fight in all LFRs! I put on music and venture into the abyss and leave with.... gold... Yes, I don't have luck with rolls..
    I feel your pain, bro. I've facerolled through MSV, TOES(two resets!), TOT on my new warlock and I'm still 7 sigils short. MSV wasn't particularly generous with sigils. ToT was fine, toes as well. Gotta go through HOF, but even if the odds are in my favour, I'll still be 1 sigil short *sigh*
    Last edited by mauserr; 2014-04-18 at 05:52 PM.

i dont know whats more annoying the tooltip or the weeb party in this thread

My thread name also highlights the important part. Not saying LFR is the only epic experience in WoW, it's just one of them
    To some, Looking for Raid is the highest level of raiding they'll get into, and thusly is one of the most epic experiences. I mean, you're purposefully trying to say this is a complete joke and the LFR system is terrible, but that's simply not true for the hundreds of thousands who rely on it to do their PvE Raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    To some, Looking for Raid is the highest level of raiding they'll get into, and thusly is one of the most epic experiences. I mean, you're purposefully trying to say this is a complete joke and the LFR system is terrible, but that's simply not true for the hundreds of thousands who rely on it to do their PvE Raiding.
    I simply can't see how people find LFR to be an 'epic' experience. It's a cesspool of AFKers and slackers with your occasional heroic raider doing 20% of the raids DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    I simply can't see how people find LFR to be an 'epic' experience. It's a cesspool of AFKers and slackers with your occasional heroic raider doing 20% of the raids DPS.
    That would be because you don't have their perspective. For someone who has never/will never see normal, heroic, or mythic, it is a pretty epic experience because its scale is so different. Similar to how in Final Fantasy XIV you level up in these four man groups. Then, at level cap you go into their version of LFR - Crystal Tower. Find yourself in an 8 man party with two other parties of the same size. It's a pretty epic upscale. Just how 25 man in LFR is to the 5 man dungeons they're used to.

Blizzard and their jokes.
    People just cannot let it go can they?