1. #1
    Banned Vaehatiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    583

    One of the most epic experiences

    Blizzard and their jokes.



    .
    .
    .


  2. #2
    Yukina calm down there. I'll go get senpai.

  3. #3
    Epic! NuLogic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    1,746

  4. #4
    Elemental Lord Hyve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    8,834
    You can use Raid Finder to join a 25-player raid for some of the most epic experiences World of Warcraft has to offer.

    Highlighted the important part.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Yukina calm down there. I'll go get senpai.
    You're just escalating the situation!

  6. #6
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    PR
    Posts
    31
    Never gonna give you up

  7. #7
    Banned Vaehatiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    You can use Raid Finder to join a 25-player raid for some of the most epic experiences World of Warcraft has to offer.

    Highlighted the important part.
    My thread name also highlights the important part. Not saying LFR is the only epic experience in WoW, it's just one of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Yukina calm down there. I'll go get senpai.
    Ohai, Mayoi. You found your home yet?
    Last edited by Vaehatiel; 2014-04-18 at 05:38 PM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaehatiel View Post
    Ohai, Mayoi. You found your home yet?
    I'm still searching...Lost...alone...in hell.

  9. #9
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    32,121
    It's not epic to you and I, since we're raiders (at least I am, I don't know if you are). But for people like my dad, it's pretty darn epic.



  10. #10
    Kappa spotted in this thread!!!!

  11. #11
    Some of the tips are so dumb you realize every time you read them of shit the game is turn out to be

  12. #12
    Moderator Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    6,120
    It is epic.. Totally!

    Fighting the fear of sanity loss, it is the Yoggy fight in all LFRs! I put on music and venture into the abyss and leave with.... gold... Yes, I don't have luck with rolls..

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Some of the tips are so dumb you realize every time you read them of shit the game is turn out to be
    Yet people still stand in the fire.
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!

  13. #13
    It's more epic than this "Kappa" shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

  14. #14
    what darsithis said. your brains would have exploded if you had access to a raid finder in your first mmo experiences.
    Quote Originally Posted by inboundpaper View Post
    The short answer is nope, the long answer is noooooooooooooooope.

  15. #15
    Banned Vaehatiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    It's not epic to you and I, since we're raiders (at least I am, I don't know if you are). But for people like my dad, it's pretty darn epic.
    A heroic raider here as well. Queing for HoF right now, dat hour long queue doe... For the first time in my queuing history I'm having 2/2 tanks but not enough healers. What is this sorcery?

    Quote Originally Posted by hypetrain View Post
    Kappa spotted in this thread!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    It is epic.. Totally!

    Fighting the fear of sanity loss, it is the Yoggy fight in all LFRs! I put on music and venture into the abyss and leave with.... gold... Yes, I don't have luck with rolls..
    I feel your pain, bro. I've facerolled through MSV, TOES(two resets!), TOT on my new warlock and I'm still 7 sigils short. MSV wasn't particularly generous with sigils. ToT was fine, toes as well. Gotta go through HOF, but even if the odds are in my favour, I'll still be 1 sigil short *sigh*
    Last edited by Vaehatiel; 2014-04-18 at 05:52 PM.

  16. #16
    i dont know whats more annoying the tooltip or the weeb party in this thread

  17. #17
    Elemental Lord Hyve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    8,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaehatiel View Post
    My thread name also highlights the important part. Not saying LFR is the only epic experience in WoW, it's just one of them
    To some, Looking for Raid is the highest level of raiding they'll get into, and thusly is one of the most epic experiences. I mean, you're purposefully trying to say this is a complete joke and the LFR system is terrible, but that's simply not true for the hundreds of thousands who rely on it to do their PvE Raiding.

  18. #18
    The Lightbringer Ermahgerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,325
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    To some, Looking for Raid is the highest level of raiding they'll get into, and thusly is one of the most epic experiences. I mean, you're purposefully trying to say this is a complete joke and the LFR system is terrible, but that's simply not true for the hundreds of thousands who rely on it to do their PvE Raiding.
    I simply can't see how people find LFR to be an 'epic' experience. It's a cesspool of AFKers and slackers with your occasional heroic raider doing 20% of the raids DPS.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    I simply can't see how people find LFR to be an 'epic' experience. It's a cesspool of AFKers and slackers with your occasional heroic raider doing 20% of the raids DPS.
    That would be because you don't have their perspective. For someone who has never/will never see normal, heroic, or mythic, it is a pretty epic experience because its scale is so different. Similar to how in Final Fantasy XIV you level up in these four man groups. Then, at level cap you go into their version of LFR - Crystal Tower. Find yourself in an 8 man party with two other parties of the same size. It's a pretty epic upscale. Just how 25 man in LFR is to the 5 man dungeons they're used to.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaehatiel View Post
    Blizzard and their jokes.
    People just cannot let it go can they?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •