Diligence@Tarren Mill 6/14HC25 LF healers and dps 2 days (3 soon)

Hi there! My name is Matthew, Yopok or Notyopok, the choice is up to you! I am the GM and RL of Diligence, a 6/14HC team on EU-Tarren Mill.

We have been 10 man for the majority of this expansion, but are going to go 25 man in preparation for mythic raiding in WoD. As such, we are in need of about 5-10 raiders to fill up our team. (we're on 20 right now but I want to have a stable team that can survive multiple absences).

We raid Friday and Tuesday right now with plans to add a third day soon.

Right now we need,
    2-3 healers (preferably with a dps OS)
    3+ DPS (OS are welcome)

In Diligence, we will be using a loot council system where we look at a number of factors such as what item is going to replaced (for example, much better to replace a green item for one person than just have another person have a better itemized piece), what everyone's BiS is, how useful an item would be to someone and how reliable the receiver is.

Outside of raids we are a friendly bunch who do numerous events such as firelands transmog runs, regular full flex clears, ICC heroic clears and much more!

We would love to offer people a trial in our team so long as you are capable at your class and have somewhat decent gear (not asking for 570+ from everyone but I am asking for gear capable of doing SoO!)

If you are interested or have any questions at all just add either myself on tarren mill or my battletag (Yopok#2996) or add any officer (Arokkus and Liukahn) and we can sort you out

We hope to hear from you soon!
    Last edited by Yopok; 2014-05-06 at 02:05 PM.

Just too fill in a bit about our background, a group of us came over to Tarren Mill from a dead realm a few months ago, so as to build a new raid team. We have been making good progress as of late, but really want to go 25 man to be ready for WoD, with a solid team.

To update we are now 7/14 HC, and still needing people for our 25 man conversion!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robb View Post
    To update we are now 7/14 HC, and still needing people for our 25 man conversion!

Really fun guild to be in

Deleted
    still need a few spots to be filled

1-2 healers

a Few dps

We currently only need about 3 more dps and maybe 1 healer to complete the team. Pref warriors and paladins but definitely not restricted to them. Exceptional players are always welcome regardless of class.