Hordecore 11/14H 25M US Horde Guild Recruiting

Guild: Hordecore(H)
    Server: Madaron(PvE)
    Raid Hours: Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:15-10:15 PM CST
    Progression: 14/14 25N 11/14 25H

Hordecore is in need of dedicated players who are willing to push the last few bosses remaining of this content before the release of WoD and to have Garrosh down before any nerfs come into play. It won't be an easy task but we are expecting those who do decide to join us to put forth the time and effort that we expect out of our current raiders and make it easier for us all. We have been on Blackfuse the past couple weeks and have gotten him to 6% multiple times this week, next week is for sure a kill we are just looking for stronger players to add to the core. As of now we are looking for anything that will best fit our roster to push these bosses down there are some classes/specs we are missing but we will take whatever we can who can make the raid times, show up prepared and know what they are doing and not wasting our time.

And also this isn't just only for this expansion we are also planning on being a mythic raiding guild so you show us you are worth it you could earn a spot already for that. If you are interested in this or have any questions about the guild/raiding feel free to add my battletag, I will post it towards the end of this. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from some of you

Kraig#1462 (Me)
    Jelu#1735
    PepChwartz#1917
    Nero#1484

- - - Updated - - -

bumping it

- - - Updated - - -

bumping it up
    Last edited by Vanriemsdyk; 2014-04-19 at 05:37 AM.

bumping bumping

- - - Updated - - -

bumping yet again