Thumbs down Seems like the devs of WoW Champion do not want to open a subforum for ESO.

2.2 million views and counting. Numerous requests for an ESO section. Most popular mmo next to WoW at the moment...

Seriously, what gives?

I'll be going to Tamriel Foundry then, later.

>Most popular mmo next to WoW at the moment...

Isn't that Wildstar?
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Honestly? ESO was launched with so many issues that I have the feeling the MMO-Champion folks are waiting to see if it'll have a good lasting impact before opening up a section for it. I mean, the Rift and SWTOR subforums seem to be going pretty slowly lately.
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    >Most popular mmo next to WoW at the moment...

Isn't that Wildstar?
    How could wildstar be popular when its not even released yet?
    Chronomancer Club

Yeah, don't get confused by the 'MMO' in 'MMO-Champion'. This is a WoW fansite that's under no obligation to provide forums for other games.

Go ahead and spend time on the other website to discuss ESO. One website doesn't need to cater for every single game. That's the beauty of the internet, after all.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nearox View Post
    2.2 million views and counting. Numerous requests for an ESO section. Most popular mmo next to WoW at the moment...

Seriously, what gives?

The Megathread has slowed rapidly with the amount of posts it has been generating since the actual release.

And literally EVERYONE I know that went from another MMO to TESO is already back to the original MMO they were on, around about 40-50 people and yes it is a small sample but at a 100% return rate already within the first month I would say it is pretty big.

Dying game is dying fast which is precisely why MMO-Champ said they would not add a subforum straight away and waste resources on a "possible" dead game.
    Last edited by Super Kami Dende; 2014-04-25 at 11:45 AM.

Deleted
    Let it show its merits, and stability in popularity, one month of "success" does not mean that it will be lasting that long. Rift had a lot of subscribers, has what 20-30 people looking at that sub forum and adds a thread once a week. Final Fantasy, right now, 4 people looking at it. GW2 36 people looking at it. SWToR 29 viewers... Useful subforums?

Let it show its merits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nearox View Post

Seriously, what gives?

Going to close this as it's been answered many many times. But before I do going to go ahead and state it again. Just because it has 2.2 million views doesn't mean anything as that's accumulated the entire time from Alpha/Beta/Release so that doesn't provide an accurate idea to viewers of how many since release. Secondly, even if it's been requested doesn't mean there will be one.

Basically any new game that comes out (that usually have megathreads, but not limited) are reviewed for how much traffic they have including views and responses for a month or so after it's been released. There is no reason for us to create a forum at release for it to only die down within a month. After viewing it for a couple months we can see if it will still be popular and active enough to warrant a forum.

For all we know it could die down in a month or two after most people's free month runs out and they decide it wasn't worth it. We can't base popularity of a game for a new forum based on the first month and beta alone as it is very inaccurate in terms of numbers.

If you have anymore questions about this or anything feel free to message one of the Video Game Discussion mods or Boubouille. We can try to answer it or forward it to the appropriate place.