Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    is it me or does the paladin set look like the destroyer from thor?

dem warlock changes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulminia View Post
    is it me or does the paladin set look like the destroyer from thor?
    I thought t16 hunter fit that description better...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like we're getting the tier 4 before it was old and kinda crappy. I like it.

Love how Warlocks have so little changes, not even worth the mention in class summaries.......seriously though, is a warlock tank so bad? i mean with changes to tanks in general, i almost feel it wouldn't be as huge a leap as it would have been last expansion. ;P

Deleted
    No more haste breakpoints and no more snapshotting with dots... !
    As a shadowpriest I'm so happy about these changes. 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Armor: I got two words for ya... From scratch!™

Changes... I thought that's how dots worked already. The new Mage cooldown... wtf? Shouldn't that be on a class that actually heals?

My monk is getting nerfed in the speed department, but instead of having a button to press every GCD I now get to let my auto-attacks do more damage while I pool energy. Like a rogue. Or a feral. *sigh* Whatever.

If it looks like bullshit, smells like bullshit and sounds like bullshit, it can't be bullshit. Too obvious.
    Nope, dots snapshot your buffs. That is what Affliction Warlocks' gameplay is centered around. Getting as many buffs as possible and reapplying your dots so they are hella strong and even when your buffs fall off, your dots are still buffed until you reapply them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    That tier 17 seriously looks sick, and that's on an old human model. It'll look even better on updated models. I'm surprised, though. From the icon, I figured the waistband part would be 3D, too. Not only the buckle and loincloth thing. Or might that still be the case, and you just didn't find a way to fix that yet?
    I really hope its only the buckle, i hated the Wrestler belt models for every damn belt after ICC, the lack of a band makes it look unique and fitting to the theme of the set, and gives it more practicality as an actual belt.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Finally they made a cool looking Teir set for the paladins which looks amazing cant wait to start raiding to get this gear for my paladin tank

is it me, or is this basically a rework of the old power rangers tier set?

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    is it me, or is this basically a rework of the old power rangers tier set?
    So what if it is? It's rebuilt from the ground up (higher resolution would prove that). I really hope those that complain (not saying you are) understand that in order to consider this a rehash/waste of time is to consider the new character models the same. If you consider those a waste please leave.

Deleted
    Nvm..... my bad!I
    Last edited by mmocb47e9d5b09; 2014-04-19 at 12:58 AM.

I haven't been fabulous since 2008. Will I be getting my healthy pink glow back?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty awesome, I'm digging the looks even though there is a hint of reminiscence of T4. Probably looks waaaay better on a Draenei.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You know, I actually like this Pally set. The pink version is reminiscent of Tier 4. I feel like too many sets have been released that don't feel like a Paladin set. This one fits the theme perfectly.

No one's going to mention that this change to DK parry and Rune Regen is a bad idea? Blood DKs are going to have to choose between having haste so their rune regeneration isn't shit and they can keep blood shield up, or crit, so they don't have little to no parry. This sounds awful.

Dam pallies get the fugliest gear

Deleted
    Tier 17 = Tier 4 on steroids.

Deleted
    Stoked. That tier set looks great, really, REALLY pleased with the art direction for this expansion so far

I really dislike the direction class designs have headed the last few expansions.

They really should just merge classes into the following: Tank, Healer, Melee DPS, Ranged DPS.

Tank Skills: Hey Boss Look at Me, Your Mama is so..., Oh Shit!
    Healer Skills: Mash Heal Tank, Boss Vomited on Raid Heal, Dumb Ass Raider Standing in Fire Heal
    Melee DPS Skills: Stab, Stabby Stab, Stabby Stab McStabs A Lot
    Ranged DPS Skills: Magic Missile, Bigger Magic Missile, Even Bigger Magic Missile

There is one raid buff that happens and is automatically applied to the raid group upon creation called: Super Awesome and it makes all the raiders sparkle as they do stuff.

In all seriousness, I feel talents are pointless and the class specs do feel very blurred. The idea of different player talent type classes started to die in WotLK. Elemental mages etc...