Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    so now that Hymn of Hope is gone,how shadow priest will recover mana decently...

The stupidity shown in this post around the fact that trinket procs will still be 'able to be taken advantage of through skill' is so mind boggling. I can't even express how much the sheer idiocy enrages me.

That armor is a very good homage to the TBC sets, and very well done. I do, however, hate crystals, so transmog for me

Deleted
    I really like the striped pink eyes. ♥

Quote Originally Posted by raderack View Post
    so now that Hymn of Hope is gone,how shadow priest will recover mana decently...
    Vampiric touch? Or reduced mana costs? If you needed SF or Hymn to keep reliable mana regen before hand, you were doing it wrong.

Yes, yes. Blizzard always is in the habit of removing things from specs and not balancing specs around that fact. /sarcasm off

Quote Originally Posted by g0rg0n View Post
    Is (1.25*1.25 = 1.56) a common core math thing, because that makes no sense.
    Uh, yeah. Basic multiplication with rounding to two digits. Early elementary school.

Actually makes sense for them to revisit BC tier armors, because those would look pretty bad on new models, and those are favorites from the players.

Why waste time reworking old armor when you can simply create new one inspired from it.

Quote Originally Posted by mmulder6512 View Post
    You have know idea what your talking about, Dungeons and raids are much harder in Wildstar, you are clearly talk out your A__, while some of the Pve leveling content is easy, interrupt Armor and the coordination need from a group to time the multiple stacks need to breach said Armor is a very difficult thing to time and coordinate, all while actually having to aim you attacks and Heals is vastly superior to the same old target and Pew Pew method used by most MMO's, I've been in the beta for awhile now and things are still evolving , but the largest complaint right now ,other then the vast amount of bugs, is that the instances are to hard, WoW is starting to become to generic, its quickly moving in to the category of Minecraft, Just for the Kids.
    Sorry but you lost absolutely all of your credibility when you said Minecraft is just for the kids.
    Last edited by slayton; 2014-04-19 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    I didn´t mention reforge at all.. I just remember the days of talent trees and fun hybrid specs like Panzerkin.. Individual flavour is all but gone and only cookie cutter specs remain. Now it´s just "here are your abilities, hit the button that lights up"
    Yeap I agree, but this changed long before not in Draenor and since we are talking about Draenor I thought your comment was about the Draenor changes. I do also remember talent trees and especially TBC era were hybrid builds were at top And beside some popular builds, lot of people were using different builds back then...just for the mage, there was around 4-5 variations of arcane - fire and all were on par and you chosen how you wanna play...melee had weapons specialization, and chosing a weapon had different playstyle...(extra swings, stuns, extra crit). Cookie cutter builds came along with Cataclysm where it is true that 99,9% of people had the same build...
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amplify Magic is a new spell available to Mages.

Amplify Magic amplifies the effects of helpful magic, increasing all healing received by 20% for all party and raid members within 100 yards, and lasts 6 seconds with a 2-minute cooldown.
    That has got to be a joke... Blizzard are all : STREAMLINE, SIMPLY, OPTIMIZE then they go and introduce healing cooldowns for mages :S

Well, it doesn't matter if the sets are look alike or not. We are going back in time to a place we visited in the past. (Of course its not the exact time of TBC) So the set can be based on T4, but still it has it's own details. I see no problem about that.

T17 could replace my transmog set:
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    ^^^^

space goat jebus/ angel 0o

It looks really good :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    That has got to be a joke... Blizzard are all : STREAMLINE, SIMPLY, OPTIMIZE then they go and introduce healing cooldowns for mages :S
    They needed some actual utility ya know.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

This tier is pretty nice, but I'd like it even more if there was a black and red version to be suitable for Blood Knights as well. They are a major part of Paladins, and are being highlighted at the start of WoD.

It shouldn't be that hard to give this armor a Blood Knight-suitable recolor.

Not bad, but I will keep my Justicar set. Although I might see how that belt looks with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    T17 could replace my transmog set:
    It won't replace mine (well the belt might)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    Yeap I agree, but this changed long before not in Draenor and since we are talking about Draenor I thought your comment was about the Draenor changes. I do also remember talent trees and especially TBC era were hybrid builds were at top And beside some popular builds, lot of people were using different builds back then...just for the mage, there was around 4-5 variations of arcane - fire and all were on par and you chosen how you wanna play...melee had weapons specialization, and chosing a weapon had different playstyle...(extra swings, stuns, extra crit). Cookie cutter builds came along with Cataclysm where it is true that 99,9% of people had the same build...
    I think it started when they dumbed down a lot of tanking (at least for me).. Used to love bear tanking in TBC. Then 360 degree swipe and mindless aoe spam

And the trend seems to continue in WOD with dumbing down mechanics/specs etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    I think it started when they dumbed down a lot of tanking (at least for me).. Used to love bear tanking in TBC. Then 360 degree swipe and mindless aoe spam

And the trend seems to continue in WOD with dumbing down mechanics/specs etc.
    That's the misperception people sadly seem to take.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

What's with them saying "We'd like to return to a system where it's the healers who heal through the scary moments, not the damage dealers, for example." - and then they turn around and give mages a healing cooldown. A cooldown that will probably be relegated to some unused portion of their bars that no mage but those in heroic/mythic/whatever guilds remember to use.

The ones that stand out for me is not the new spells, but the face they have gone through and halfed most of the raid wide CD's for the dpsers, which im in favour for.....its rubbish to have to bring certains classes for certains bosses on progress runs becasue their raid cds line up with the fight