Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Looks like the new paladin set has a wiener guard!! BRILLIANT!

Deleted
    "Most items found in Draenor will work for all specializations within a given class, so that you never have to grumble when you see, for example, Intellect plate drop in a group that lacks a Holy Paladin."

I understand this decision, but am I the only one worried for the pure DPS classes ? (i. e. Rogue, Hunter, Mage and Warlock). Why would you choose one of these classes in your roster instead of an hybrid Tank/DPS/Healer class ?

Unless a Rogue is absolutely necessary in a group, I see no reason to group one and gear a DPS, instead of a Monk or Druid and have in your group (and potentialy gear up) a DPS, Tank and Healer. As a Hunter, I bring almost nothing to a group besides DPS and buff from other classes, and I don't see why someone will pick a Hunter in their raid / group / team instead of a Shaman. Same thing for Mage and Warlock vs Shadow Priest. Bringing the strict minimum amount of pure DPS, and keeping other DPS spots for a DPS/Healer or DPS/Tank seems to be the better choice.

Am I missing something ?

Edit: I missed Spirit and Armor. The resto Druid with his Int/Spirit gear will be a shitty version of a real DPS when he'll switch to a Feral and have Agi/Spirit gear. Same thing for a DPS monk trying to tank without +Armor. Either Spirit and Armor are really really paramount for a Healer / Tank and the statement that "most item will work for all spec of a given class" is wrong, or they are not and pure DPS classes are pretty much fucked.
    Last edited by mmoc99737865bf; 2014-04-20 at 05:02 PM.

Loving the Paladin set looks like a revamped tier 4. Hopefully they do that with the others sets.

I wonder if all Tier 17 will come out looking like an evolved version of Tier 4. Will be interesting to see what the other sets look like in comparison.

"shaman class has been removed, please choose another class linstead"

Ok so Shadow Priests not only dont have Hymn of Hope now, but Shadow Fiend no longer restores mana. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO RESTORE MANA? Am I required to spec into mind bender now, it seems that's the only way I'll have any sort of mana sustain. I don't like being forced into getting a talent, it limits customization and narrows the general concept of a class.

Quote Originally Posted by kekpopo View Post
    Edit: I missed Spirit and Armor. The resto Druid with his Int/Spirit gear will be a shitty version of a real DPS when he'll switch to a Feral and have Agi/Spirit gear. Same thing for a DPS monk trying to tank without +Armor. Either Spirit and Armor are really really paramount for a Healer / Tank and the statement that "most item will work for all spec of a given class" is wrong, or they are not and pure DPS classes are pretty much fucked.
    From what I understand, spirit/armor will only be on accessories, which I think means rings, necks, shields and trinkets.

So the only difference in gear will be 5-6 pieces, making building an off-set easier since you only need a few pieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gota love that extensive and time consuming post about rogue changes.......oh wait its just one line....oh right...nothing changes..........dotdotdotdot!

P.S. Did any else notice the paladin shoulders in that video slide up and down at each starting turn of the character? Would be cooler if it did do that for real imo.

Hunter T4 looked awesome - I hope they will do a new version of that set, too.

There should be one tier set colour. No recolours are needed tbh it should be unique like it use to. Now it's just common crap no one care of.

Quote Originally Posted by Deliverer View Post
    There should be one tier set colour. No recolours are needed tbh it should be unique like it use to. Now it's just common crap no one care of.
    imo we should have redesigned version of normal armor just for mythic. people want to be rewarded with cool new look of armor for beating hardest content in game, and you are wrong alot of ppl care about that "color change"

Deleted
    New sets looks cool, however i would like to see some new "boots" model, this one is being used like ever since, just different texture.