Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Executes aren't a standard thing by any means. Many specs don't have them at all, and those that do certainly don't all have them at equal strength. Feral losing some of its execute strength is not a significant concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Honestly, Snapshotting off trinket procs is a pretty bad mechanic..
    Agreed. It seems clumsy. Snappshotting off some class ability proc, sure, but having gameplay based on a trinket like RoRO is rather silly.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Is Blizzard getting rid of Execute for everybody? 99% of the damage boost came from extending a snapshot, the other 1% was that sad joke that is Ferocious Bite. Since FB will still be impotent in WOD is everybody else losing Execute as well?
    Snapshotting still exists but it's limited to spec/class mechanics like Eclipse and Tiger's Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Aseyhe View Post
    Executes aren't a standard thing by any means. Many specs don't have them at all, and those that do certainly don't all have them at equal strength. Feral losing some of its execute strength is not a significant concern.
    It's a lot more than some. Almost all of the damage increase dame from snapshotting during Execute phase. FB damage is a joke and contributed almost nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    It's a lot more than some. Almost all of the damage increase dame from snapshotting during Execute phase. FB damage is a joke and contributed almost nothing.
    Well here's hoping that FB gets some loving, then! Although, I never really thought Blood in the Water was really an execute, more of a minor bonus throwing in FB, mainly due to FB's low damage contribution and how few times it usually is cast anyways (doesn't really alter the rotation, either). That being said, I'm certain Blizz will take it into consideration and perhaps make Ferals more defined, since it has been stated that Execute-style DPS classes are balanced around that. Excuse the pun when I say Ferals have been a sort-of hybrid when it comes to such classification, but it's something to keep an eye on during the beta at the very latest.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Seems like someone at Blizzard is really in love with Feral given that new Savage Roar talent change.

Snapshotting is fun and I'll miss it, but it is retarded how a trinket can make such a difference. I did ToT from the summer to October on various difficulties before I got my Roro and I gained so much DPS even though I switched out a 580 AoC. That's longer than what the legendary quest chain takes. I hope they give us something to do while DPSing, that isn't just a new dot, but I think they're trying to narrow the gap between scrubs and pros so that it's easier to balance the game on all levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Seems like someone at Blizzard is really in love with Feral given that new Savage Roar talent change.
    What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    What do you mean?
    Something incredibly wrong apparently. For some reason I was still thinking Savage Roar was a 20% or so physical damage buff so increasing it to 45% seemed like a huge upgrade for a passive. Since it's only 40% to 45% it's not that much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Something incredibly wrong apparently. For some reason I was still thinking Savage Roar was a 20% or so physical damage buff so increasing it to 45% seemed like a huge upgrade for a passive. Since it's only 40% to 45% it's not that much more.
    Which i think makes sense.. saving combo points every 40s isnt that amazing, im sure it didnt compare to the other talents at all.