Poll: Are you for undead beards?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Undead Beards

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I approve this. Also beards for the Trolls please

Twitter told me to come to this thread because beards are my obsession. I want this and I like the way you think!

Life is short Glory is eternal

10+ Year Old Account
    My Forsaken mage doesn't even have a jaw, much less a beard. Would be cool, though.

15+ Year Old Account

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice idea, would love to see humans get some full bodied beard action going on as well.
    Patience is a virtue. I never claimed to be virtuous.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea of Undead beards. Maybe they harvested the skin from a slain Dwarve's face and sew it on. Also, I would like it if Belves got beards kind of like Jet Black from Cowboy Bebop, minus the below-the-eye part.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    My Forsaken mage doesn't even have a jaw, much less a beard. Would be cool, though.
    Maybe a mustache then, lol
    Last edited by Agoonga; 2014-04-19 at 07:17 AM.

I totally want Undead beards now after seeing that pic.

I'd love some scraggly-ass looking Gandalf beard.
    I'd also love lamb chops, you know so those jaw-less Undead have some facial hair too

I'd guess the missing jaw is probably the only reason they don't have the option already.

This thread has my support!

Nothing would be more badass than an Undead warrior with a beard down to his waist. Make it happen Blizz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

Yes please.
    I'm more expecting beards like this when i wanna see a beard on undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

Yes please.
    I laughed. This is glorious. Look at how much effort he puts into keepin' that thing up when he's let everything else about him go. What admirable determination. Did his corpse have designated beard-groomers until he was brought back from the dead? Dang.

The bearded undead is pretty damned gnarly.

Deleted
    I'm totally into undead with beards! Blizz, i hope you're reading this thread. Would be awesome :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Would be pretty cool looking, but it'd be pretty hard for a rotting corpse to keep their beard from falling off.
    Not at all harder than for rotting corpse to run, speak, jump, fight, cast magic, ride horse, fly and so many other things.

It's magic i tell ya!

15+ Year Old Account
    Did someone say "beard"? I'm all for it!

Truth is, while all races have some unique characteristics, they are being very limited in options.

You are basically unable to create a manly BElf (like Nozdormu).
    Or Undead who wouldn't look like he has just come back from a punk gig (not exactly specifically about facial hair). And if you accomplish that, he looks like undead Christopher Lloyd.
    Or Human who's not well-groomed, they're either short-haired and perfectly trimmed or have long, fabulous hair. Where are gnarly viking or Gandalf options!?

Shuffling hairstyles between all the races was a very good move, now the time has come for facial hair!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Would be pretty cool looking, but it'd be pretty hard for a rotting corpse to keep their beard from falling off.
    Undeads can move their elbows and knees without having muscles there. Also, their shoulder joints are hilariously dislocated AND floating.

Yet you worry about beard. :D

Deleted
    If they had like really wispy, un-full beards that could be ok, I mean they already somehow manage to keep head hair.

And let's be honest, Death Knights have full on beards, the men at least, and they're dead, so I see no real reason why regular undead can't get maybe a couple beard options.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    I'm more expecting beards like this when i wanna see a beard on undead.

ABE LINCOLN LIVES?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    If there's anything that Pirates of the Carribean taught us it's that undead Humans with beards look amazing and completely believable.
    Exactly

Zerel the Insane
    "That Orphanage Attacked Me!"

This thread is truly epic. I do hope Blizzard takes note of this. My Undead Warlock could do with an epic beard!

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    ABE LINCOLN LIVES?!?!?

http://i.imgur.com/458HsHw.jpg
    I wouldn't say that thing is alive.