Poll: Are you for undead beards?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Undead Beards

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I agree and am for beards on Forsaken. Also am for the "hide bones" option. It still doesn't make sense how every piece of armor is automatically destroyed at the same area just because it's put on an undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Well now they have no excuse.

Sorry guys. Sylvanas thinks beards are gross and has every chin and upper lip waxed before resurrection.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

Quote Originally Posted by jishdefish View Post
    Sorry guys. Sylvanas thinks beards are gross and has every chin and upper lip waxed before resurrection.
    exactly, and for those that aren't shaved...well, why do you think so many are missing their lower jaw?

10+ Year Old Account
    what's with that beard culture lately? also irl that can be observed.....
    especially not groomed, rather kinda filthy looking beards are the new cool, it seems..

Undead beards...... Sure...
    if they match the appeal of the hair... Essentially a few hairs in the face here and there would be okay.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    forget beards, on blizzcon I discovered my main since tBC didn't have eyebrows.

- - - Updated - - -

that doesn't stop the undead vrykuls (even the skeletal ones) from having fabulous beards lol
    Vrykul DNA is likely different from Forsaken. It's like saying an Arabian and a Native American grow beards at the same rate. Pretty confident one has hair everywhere but their head and the other only gets hair on his head.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zerel View Post
    Exactly

Not saying it can't be done, just saying forsaken already have the jaw thing happening. would have to remove that to add the hair most likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they gave us undead beards. As in, beards rising from the grave!

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Not saying it can't be done, just saying forsaken already have the jaw thing happening. would have to remove that to add the hair most likely.
    Not if the beards were new jaw options.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Yeah, but then you get the "Favoritism" complaints that undead get beards as well as all the other jaw customizations, and other races don't....so blizzard will have to add tattoos into the game for everyone else to give the same number of options, then the undead will want tattoos as well...and the whole cycle will just start over again until they finally decide nobody should get any options....is that really what you want?

Deleted

I donno..

OMG...i donno if i really would like to see this ingame. This looks quite unrealistic to me(yes i know it's a dwrfen-beard). A nice, fluffy, full hairy beard on a dead corpse. But with healthy, shiny hair. No, thanks. If they would do beard, they should look also rotten and not so healthy. I guess this is a difficult thing to do. If you think about lore, how do they keep their hair from falling on the ground? Hair needs living cells to grow and also to stay in the skin, i guess. So, in a dead corpse it would not last long, or will it? Not sure. To mee, it fells quite strange at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Blood Elves with Night Elves' Beards? Not, thanks. I got a male one, such big beards would not fit to their faces or even their bodies in my opinion. Or even to their "Don't touch my hair, i dare you"-attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinryu View Post
    ....is that really what you want?
    I think it's time to put the Jump to Conclusions Mat away.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMFG, could you imagine having a big dwarf beard and doing the undead headbang dance!? Would be so fucking metal \m/

I'm all for undead beards, yes please.

Also this probably would've been better as a poll.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2014-04-19 at 03:24 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Yeah, but then you get the "Favoritism" complaints that undead get beards as well as all the other jaw customizations, and other races don't....so blizzard will have to add tattoos into the game for everyone else to give the same number of options, then the undead will want tattoos as well...and the whole cycle will just start over again until they finally decide nobody should get any options....is that really what you want?
    Its one of the perks of undeath, if other races dont like it they can go kill themselves, preferably close to some necromancer.

yes! i hope this happens
    Be feared, or be fuel

10+ Year Old Account
    All the people saying "it sure would be hard for an undead to keep their hair from falling off" forget about the undead Vykrul and the fact that many undead have hair on their scalps. Using your 'logic' shouldn't all Vykrul be beardless, shouldn't all undead be bald because of the difficulty in keeping hair on them?
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

It could just be another option as opposed to the missing jaw.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see anyone complaining about us getting beards, especially if also given to male humans and blood elves. If you think about it it's rather unjust considering every other race has epic beards (tauren, draenei, dwarves, nelves, trolls, orcs, and even gnomes/goblins).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Also this probably would've been better as a poll.
    Thanks for the suggestion, just added a poll.
    Last edited by MurphyLaw; 2014-04-19 at 04:57 PM.
    "By the water side I will rest my bones."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    In addition to the jaw options for females? Or will the forsaken fems all be former dwarves? :P

In addition to the jaw options for females? Or will the forsaken fems all be former dwarves? :P
    I think he means that when the devs finally get to the "add more options pass" they said they'll do (at sometime between now and the end of the universe), some of the new "facial features" for undead males should be beards. since "alternative jaws" are facial features, you would not be able to take "no jaw" and beard at the same time.

more customization for all races would be good i think. more beards for humans belfs and nelfs and forsaken, more no beard shaven looks for dwarves perhaps. tatoos are need imo. more hairstyles and facial hair all around.