View Poll Results: Should mirror image be a talent?

Voters
142. This poll is closed
  • Yes

51 35.92%
  • No Way!

45 31.69%
  • Dont care on the matter

46 32.39%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Keep [Mirror Image] and [Alter Time] as baseline spells and, for example, for the level 90 talents create a new talent called [Greater Mirror Image] that enhances the [Mirror Image] spell for the mages who choose it, without having to steal the basic spell of the other mages who do not choose that talent.
    I don't think that Mirror Image is a very powerful tool in pvp so it would be awesome if they let us stay with it (just for the memories) while still making the talent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by archanfels View Post
    Agree with many others, MI had a good flavor but never felt it had the matching impact in PVE, would be happy to see it becomes a real potent CD even if it means it's becoming a talent
    So if Rune of Power gives 15% more damage (100% uptime, neglect time for recast) and all talents will benefit approx. the same... Mirror Images have to deal ~ 90% of your damage additionally in the 30s active time with 3min CD? (+90% damage * 30s / 180s = 15%).
    Of course, 90% is too high as this would be only the "15% average benefit" for n*3min fights... so maybe it's just 60% additional damage or so... isn't that a bit "bursty" (concerning PvP) ?

Well, I do not play PvP at all so maybe I can't evaluate this, just something that came to my mind.

@Poll: I like the fact that MI will be buffed to satisfy the role of a damage CD (now they only deal a very tiny percentage of your total damage), but I don't like the idea of converting a baseline spell into a talent
    Last edited by mmoc8f28c533f3; 2014-05-07 at 01:28 PM.