Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    So basically you came here to whine about dks over others whining for their warriors?
    You are comparing different toolkits. I bet warlocks do same on mage forums, or sp's doing the same to warlock and mage forums.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    I can't believe warriors wine about their defensive capabilities. DK's and warrs are even on heals.
    this will be my new signature
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    I can't believe warriors wine about their defensive capabilities. Shield Wall was just too much. Together with Die by the Sword and defensive stance it made warriors unkillable in pvp. Defensive Stance is already too strong, 25% damage reduction is too much and the dps warriors can do while in it is too good. Warriors have by far too good survivability on live right now. A nerf is needed.

Have a look at DK's (frost especially). Blood Presence is our defensice stance but we do like no dps while in it, for DW frost our dps is reduced by 50%+ at least (around 20% less dps for unholy), and the only defensive CD we have is Icebound Fortitude (vs physical damage). 20% damage reduction for 10 sec every 3 min is lower than defensive stance, and you whine about your defensive capabilities.... Frost DK's die faster than any other class...

DK's and warrs are even on heals. Death Pact has a long CD but heals for a decent amount, Conversion heals a little over time but reduces damage-output by a lot.
    Second Wind doesn't cost anything to heal, but works only at low health.

Defensive stance > Blood presence (better dps and defence)
    Die by the sword > Icebound Fortitude (better defensive)
    Rallying Cry > ....
    Second Wind = Death Pact / Conversion.
    There is no Second Wind in WoD, but that you compare Die by the Sword to Icebound Fortitude shows that you have no clue what you are QQing about.
    Icebound Fortitude lasts 50% longer and makes you immune to stuns, Die by the Sword gives you 100% parry, all stuns in the game ignore parry and thats what kills you.

But thats not really the problem in WoD, but that they cut utility in half to, including self-healing, DKs has a ton of self healing with Lichborne, Conversion and Death Strike, while Warriors will have nothing at all, its going to be a terrible class for all pvp where you lack a personal heal-bot, i prefer my class to be flexible and balanced in all aspects of pvp, not in a place i dont even set my foot in like 3v3.

Either way, i predict that Gladiator will be the new Warrior pvp spec, as it will have equal dps to the other specs but also strong defensive capabilities with 30% Last Stand, Shield Barrier, 2, 10 yard charges, 20% DR + 40% DR in the form of Demo Shout and Shield Wall, also spammable ranged attack in the form of Heroic Throw and last self healing from Blood Craze.
    Oh and it also has a Offensive Dispel with 6s cd.

So better load up on your tears, youll need it as Gladiator will be especially strong vs melee classes and due to how its built will have Rogue like burst dps, that is me disregarding clearly broken glyphs like Incite that give you 3 extra Heroic Strikes for free in the Shield Charge burst window.
    You complain that Warriors deal to much damage in Defensive Stance, oh i swear your gonna eat those words, Def stance actually make you lose a significant clunk of your dps, for a Gladiator, they can just pop one of their arsenal of defensive abilities and go to town on you without going defensive at all.

In addition i have absolutely no doubt their going to mess up the pve tanking sets and make them to good in pvp when Protection get a dps spec, beware. As Blizzard loves putting self-healing set bonuses on Warrior tanking gear.

But before you play WoD, let me direct you to this forum. http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/270-Druid
    If you clear your tearducts often on that forum, maybe you will escape the doom that is coming to every class that is not a druid in WoD. *cough* 24s 70% DR *cough*
    Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2014-04-30 at 10:56 PM.

I thought arms was already dead? Fury completely destroys it in both pvp and pve.
    I can't believe warriors wine about their defensive capabilities. Shield Wall was just too much. Together with Die by the Sword and defensive stance it made warriors unkillable in pvp.
    Sorry but if you were actually having problems with killing a warrior then you're just bad.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    I thought arms was already dead? Fury completely destroys it in both pvp and pve.

Sorry but if you were actually having problems with killing a warrior then you're just bad.
    Are you currently playing Fury in PvP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post

Wrong on both accounts.

If Prot becomes a "good" PvP spec, in it's current form at least... I will probably stop PvPing. Tanks have no play in anything past 1500 and it's fucking HORRIBLE to meet anyone tryharding as a fucking prot warrior, especially those retarded Boomkin/Prot Warrior twats. Holy shit my blood pressure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    If Prot becomes a "good" PvP spec, in it's current form at least... I will probably stop PvPing. Tanks have no play in anything past 1500 and it's fucking HORRIBLE to meet anyone tryharding as a fucking prot warrior, especially those retarded Boomkin/Prot Warrior twats. Holy shit my blood pressure.
    Why would someone that loves prot not being able to pvp? Ppl like yourself is what killed prot pvp out of all classes that can tank, in pvp. Lets not have healers while at it too right? If someone wants to play a tank in pvp they should have the right to do so. They are tanky but they cant kill others, or at least do enough burst dmg.

Deleted
    good. now make shockwave and mass reflect prot too and it might be balanced again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Wrong on both accounts.

Gladiator stance removes the ability to enter 25%- damage taken def stance, it also wont get Unwavering Sentinel, so the damage taken will be similar to a Warrior in Battle Stance, considering Warriors lose Second Wind, and Prot wont have Die by the Sword, i would rate killing a Gladiator Warrior around the level of a Arms Warrior right now in MoP, while a Arms Warrior in WoD will be the level of a mushroom, free kill for everyone including healers, just like everyone want it.

But then again, you can swap stances out of combat and return to tank stance, meaning you better roll with a balanced group in arena, unless your one of those 2v2 tryhards who roll with healer just to piss everyone off, which in cause, im sure all Warriors would gladly press their gladiator stance button off before arena gates open just for you.