1. How many hours have you put into your characters (overall and roughly)?
Around 3000 hours. Probably 5k+ if you include all of my characters.
2. Do you feel there's more to the connection between you and your characters than just "puppeteer" and "puppet"?
Not really. I mean there's a little more there because of the amount of time I've dedicated to it.
3. Who do you think should be the legal owner of the characters (i.e. the current situation where Blizzard owns all accounts, should the player be the owner, etc.)? Why?
Doesn't really bother me to be honest.
4. If you were to receive a message that your account has been deactivated due to *random reason*, would you feel as though your work was taken?
5. If you were to receive a message that your account has been deactivated due to *random reason*, would you feel as though a small part of you has gone missing?
Not so much a part of me, but I'd feel as if a lot of time has been wasted.
6. How do you view your characters? (e.g. an extension of yourself / a product you have worked on / etc.)
A product that I've worked on.