Deleted

Is 2 month of gym enough to a better physical condition?

It's been 8 month since i last went to the gym and i miss being physically fit. I had so much energy and could do things a lot easier. I have gained some weight since then.

I am going away in July and i was wondering if it's possible to achieve a better physical condition in 2 month time.

I plan to go 4-5 times a week and do weight lifting+cardio.

Depends what 'better' is to you... you'll be in better shape undoubtedly... but if better is just a tiny improvement or a large one is really up to your current condition.

Of course you can get into better shape in 2 months. On the high healthy end, that is maybe 10 lbs. of weight loss along with strength, endurance; muscle and cardiovascular. It beats sitting on your ass for 2 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. By all means, yes. You can transform yourself in two months if you really put your mind to it, but even if you just go casually, you'll notice a difference. More importantly, you'll feel a difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    it beats sitting around doing nothing if thats what you are asking

unless you had something else in mind ??

like jogging with a friend/partner

10+ Year Old Account
    And maybe it will get you back into the daily habit and lifestyle change for the better.

No one can help you if you don't tell us your height/weight/Body fat. What are your goals " a better physical condition " is a broad statement. I will assume you mean lean up for the summer which is eating 200-500 less calories while doing cardio and weightlifting. Unless you are already sort of lean or have fantastic genetics I wouldn't expect much in only 2 months. Unless you start eating clen and trening hard.

Deleted
    In 2 months you will feel something (even feel fit), you would be able to increase weighs and stuff, but i doubt you would see any visible changes. Every body is different, it depends on which state your body actually is. The general advice is to start eating healthy as it is same important thing as working our itself, cut the sugar and reduce fat (replace with olive oil / peanut butter, etc).

As common "rule" says, in 4 weeks you would feel something, in 4 months YOU would see something and in 8 months REST would see something on you.

Good luck

15+ Year Old Account

If he can do it, you can do it, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Hit the gym, lift heavy shit, do some cardio and get fuarking shredded bruah.

of course. If you work out 5 times a week and have a decent diet you will see a pretty nice improvement in 2 months

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    As someone already said... it's not so as much about seeing the difference as it is about FEELING it.

Sure, you'll probably lose some weight and maybe look a bit more toned but best of all your body will feel like it's "working better" so to speak. You'll feel stronger, more energized and most likely more confident as well. It's great.

For references sake i went from around 136kg to 124kg or so in a bit over 2 months last year and even as low as 113kg with another 3 months added there (ideal weight is around 105-110kg with me being 196cm tall).
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2014-04-29 at 07:02 AM.