7 Days Deal - Green Man Gaming

Just giving people a heads up, even though it's currently in day 6 of the deals and some have gone away this seems to be a decent alternative to the much vaunted steam sale.
    All game are on sale it looks like. plus it says you can use the code: O3H7FE-D4NFO0-F0LIGK For an extra 20% off. yes even after whatever current deals are going on.

If you have something you've been looking to get for cheap might want to check it out.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/hot-deals/

I can't test it, but I assume the 20% works on games like ESO and Wildstar too.

Edit: Just bought State of Decay the DLC for this. and Tom Raider GOTY or 16.70. So a pretty good deal.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2014-04-19 at 10:53 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    got batman arkham origins for 8€, the game 6 month old, already deep discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    got batman arkham origins for 8€, the game 6 month old, already deep discount.
    Yup. Steam has had it on sale for 75% off a few times as well.

Just grabbed AOE2:HD. Cheers for the heads up!
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Just grabbed AOE2:HD. Cheers for the heads up!
    Good buy

AoE 2 is the BEST game ever made. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Good buy

AoE 2 is the BEST game ever made. Period.
    I have the original one somewhere, but I figured it can't hurt to get the remix, especially when it's only $8.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

No problem, just thought I'd pass the word on. Since this site introduced me to steam sales AND humble bundle. So yea... My wallet does not thank this site though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    No problem, just thought I'd pass the word on. Since this site introduced me to steam sales AND humble bundle. So yea... My wallet does not thank this site though.
    For our sake lets hope the Steam Spring Sale doesn't happen this coming week...but at the same time...it needs to hurry up and happen, it's kinda overdue imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also Origins have many discounts, you should check it out

BTW how does these page work? just like Steam or Origins? i mean... i like to have it on a account that let me download it as many times as i want