the game blizzard should be making.

metal arms: glitch in the system 2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_A..._in_the_System

this game was amazing. i played it all the time. the company who made the game were bought by blizzard entertainment before the sequel was finished and were put on starcraft ghost.

then starcraft ghost got cancelled.

so blizzard should have them do a sequel for pc, or atleast put glitch in heroes of the storm

the best part about this game was the multiplayer, if they could bring it back and make it online it would be amazing.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe that's what Titan is
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

Quote Originally Posted by themightysven View Post
    Maybe that's what Titan is
    if that happened i think that would be the most surprising thing ive ever heard.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    While not relevant really, Sierra was not purchased by Blizzard. It was purchased by Activision, which was/is an entirely separate entity than Blizzard Entertainment.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    While not relevant really, Sierra was not purchased by Blizzard. It was purchased by Activision, which was/is an entirely separate entity than Blizzard Entertainment.
    it says on the wikipedia page that swingin ape studios was purchased by blizzard entertainment before a sequel could be made and put on starcraft ghost

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    But Sierra published the game while Swingin' Ape made it and they were the ones who were bought out.

Kind of funny that the publisher is bought out by Activision while the creator was bought by Blizzard.

Metal Arms was supposed to be a trilogy, with you discovering the ancient race (i forget what they were called) down inside the planet in the second game.

DARK BELOW!?

/conspiracy

Edit: Found the article saying what I just said:

http://www.destructoid.com/the-story...m-200391.phtml

Metal Arms was and still is a great game ^_^

Search wewantmetalarms2 on google ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

what is your favorite level ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I've been trying to remember the name of that game for years. The nostalgia!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    what's so special about it? from the video looks like a TPS with robot, haven't found the wow factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    what's so special about it? from the video looks like a TPS with robot, haven't found the wow factor.
    There is a special factor about it,There is no game like it if you played it you would know.

It has comedy,Its very addictive,it has a really long campaign 42 levels to be exact,And has alot of features that other games do not.

- - - Updated - - -

Ineko
    Glad you now know the name again ^_^

All fans of Metal Arms please Search WeWantMetalArms2 on google and you's will find an awesome page with loads of fans.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kraziglitch View Post
    There is a special factor about it,There is no game like it if you played it you would know.

It has comedy,Its very addictive,it has a really long campaign 42 levels to be exact,And has alot of features that other games do not.
    your description made me think about borderlands 2, am i on the right track?

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    your description made me think about borderlands 2, am i on the right track?
    its nothing like borderlands 2 ?

- - - Updated - - -

Read the wiki search Metal Arms: Glitch in the System don't read all the story if you intend to play it ^_^.

Looks semi decent for a 11 year old game tbh.
    i mightve seen it before - though the name doesn't ring a bell...

Only game Blizzard should be making right now is Warcraft 4. Id love a great older styled RTS games with micro mangement and all that shit + coustome maps.

Don't even care about Titans atm.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Looks semi decent for a 11 year old game tbh.
    i mightve seen it before - though the name doesn't ring a bell...
    It still is great to this day,Which is a great sign of showing how well a game is made.

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Still have it in my living room, really should replay it some time. Probably was too young to get the most out of it.
    Its always fun to replay ^_^,Wish it had online multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_n'_Roll_Racing

I'd be happier with a new Rock N' Roll Racing.

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post

I'd be happier with a new Rock N' Roll Racing.
    at least it got a sequel.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have a fave level ?.

anyone check out WeWantMetalArms2 ?.