have you ever feel desperate about teammates?

I am a challenger now, start from bronze III, think back the old days , very interesting and happy.

(sometimes got beaten badly).

I play and learn with my friends, I think the most important is communication with your teammates, sometime you need to take over the game, sometime you need to follow them, sometime you need to guide them.

in one word, it is a team game, not single game, and relax. Do not give up to easily

Quote Originally Posted by wuoshiwzm View Post
    I am a challenger now, start from bronze III, think back the old days , very interesting and happy.

(sometimes got beaten badly).

I play and learn with my friends, I think the most important is communication with your teammates, sometime you need to take over the game, sometime you need to follow them, sometime you need to guide them.

in one word, it is a team game, not single game, and relax. Do not give up to easily
    That is not saying it in one word xD
    And I seriously doubt you went from bronze III to challenger.

However I do agree with some stuff you said. People should just play with a relaxed attitude and remember that good communication drastically improves the chance of victory.

Quote Originally Posted by ryuushima View Post
    That is not saying it in one word xD
    And I seriously doubt you went from bronze III to challenger.

However I do agree with some stuff you said. People should just play with a relaxed attitude and remember that good communication drastically improves the chance of victory.
    What's so hard to believe? Oo I was Bronze-ish Elo and now I need an average of 50-60 games to get an account to Diamond. The problem is most people are either dumb or they don't care and they shouldn't be in ranked in either of those cases.

hope you all happy in the game. you play game, not be played
    Last edited by Axethor; 2014-04-21 at 06:54 AM.

Deleted
    In soloq do some great tactic while playing jungle. If your team is not in on it then no cool. Then look map closely rotate for dragon early with wriggles or madreds, and pressure towers. Man i just did this and it was probably the best game ever except for the lvl 2 towerdive, where we traded 1for1, but it was worth cause we got 2 assists, and tower damage...

tell me which hero you like, i can guide you.

Deleted
    The worst people are those try-hards who instead of winning one game being relaxed, decide to lose 10 games full of flaming and being angry.
    Last edited by mmoc56999bc36a; 2014-04-29 at 01:25 PM.