Epic Trade Chat Troll or Vulgar Bad Taste Tolling?

I logged on to a scrub low level that is in Stormwind and when it the game loaded I saw members of this elitist guild were hogging trade chat saying how “Looking for Raid,” “Flex Raid” and even “Normal Setting Raid” should be removed so only “Hard Mode Raid” remains so “elite players” like them can raid. They keep it up bullying people and hogging trade chat.

I get really pissed so thinking it will interrupt them and get a few laughs I say “someone just said to me ‘can I tongue punch your fart box’ what does that mean?” Someone says back “It means you should get their number and find out.” People start bumping it with “UP” arrows. So I shoot back “I am an nine year old girl on my parents account and I don’t think I should call anyone off wow.” So they say “In that case you should call Colby Bryant.” Instantly they are flamed for “trolling” a little girl with pedophile after her. That is when I come up my “troll.” I start repeating what the pedophile says to me and ask what it mens, but I won’t say anything sexually explicit decide I will say the "douchey" things hipsters say.

So I start saying; “They said they want to make me look like a crossed eyed midget how can someone do that?”
    Then; “They said they want to teach me the other meaning of strawberry short cake, can somebody just tell me what it is?"
    I say a lot more douchey hipster things and people are buying into it because they are asking where my parents, wanting to know why am I alone on Easter and who is saying these things to me. If someone tries to troll me back they are gang flamed back for trolling a “little girl.” Really funnily is though all of this no one calls or says I am a troll.

Then I say “They say they want to motor-boat me, what the heck is that.” People go wild and I get several all CAPS messages of wanting to know who is saying this to me and how I am a little girl and need to report them.

Not done yet, I keep saying things until I exhaust my douche bag hipster vocabulary and have what appears to me anyone paying attention whipped into a frenzy.

Not having anything else to say and out of ideas I say and thinking it would be funny I say; “They asked if I would do poodleballiing with them,what is that?”

Trade chat erupts; people are ranting “that is an absolutely filthy thing to say to a little girl.” Even people more demand that I tell them who has been saying these things so they can report them for me.

I am laughing because I do not know what “poodleballing” I only said it because I heard it on the show “Will and Grace” when the gay character made a joke about a gross form off lesbian sex. When I told this troll to my best friend, she told me what “poodleballing” really was. I was told to Imagine the most disgusting and nasty things two lesbians could do while having sex to the point that me as a straight man would not want to watch, and thats basically it. I called her out and on some urban swear word dictionary gave and even more graphic description I can't use here.

But have I honestly have carried this troll on for about an hour and now people are on verge of calling Police, so I realize this has gone way beyond my control so I log off and hope I don’t end up with more then a three day suspension.

What do people think... Epic or Bad Taste?

Mod-note: Locked the thread, there doesn't seem to be much general Progress for the thread. Not much purpose in a thread about trolling.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-04-22 at 10:04 AM.

In my opinion? Epic Trade Chat Troll, people who fail to see the sarcasm and trolling shouldn't be allowed near internet. If we were on the same server and I saw you do this in the trade chat I would follow your lead and make it even worse as I'd instantly recognize it as trolling. I really have no idea how people aren't able to tell the difference between trolling, sarcasm and truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    when is metroid going to take off his helmet

pretty epic troll imo. . . .though i wouldn't advise making that kind of thing a regular hobby.

People are dumb, nuff said.
    Stay salty my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    when is metroid going to take off his helmet
    Doubt he can with that gun attached to his arm.

Grandrake, I hate to break it to you that every one leaned back in the 80's that Metroid was a Woman. But from your pic I am guessing you probably have a thing for men...

I'm not sure what you read about poodleballing, but if it's what I think it is, I don't think that's really that disgusting for lesbians though. There's plenty of other things that are far far worse than poodleballing :P Good troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JLisIndy View Post
    Grandrake, I hate to break it to you that every one leaned back in the 80's that Metroid was a Woman. But from your pic I am guessing you probably have a thing for men...
    This is how you epic troll, OP. Learn.

That's just hysterical. If it had been me, I might have played along and been all "Sh! What did I tell you about tattling?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it.

Pretending to be a girl on the internets. Man I wish anyone would have thought of that before.

Deleted
    The fact you trolled an hour then came here, and possible elsewhere, to type a wall of text about it suggests to me you have far too much time on your hands. Also acknowledgement of a troll, ("hey guys im trolling" or posting on a forum where the players you trolled might read it), automatically voids the trolling...

Why is the Lich Kings mount called Invincible when I can see it?
    Last edited by mmocbd02567a48; 2014-04-22 at 08:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    The fact you trolled an hour then came here, and possible elsewhere, to type a wall of text about it suggests to me you have far too much time on your hands.
    Beat me to it.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    The fact you trolled an hour then came here, and possible elsewhere, to type a wall of text about it suggests to me you have far too much time on your hands. Also acknowledgement of a troll, ("hey guys im trolling" or posting on a forum where the players you trolled might read it), automatically voids the trolling...
    Actually 50 year old virgin wow sage; I only came here because I really was on the line if what I did was epic of over bad taste.

Also I only play wow as a way to pass the time not a way to medicate the pain of why my parents do not love me like you do.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to double post, you can see I am new I just signed up to these forum because after much reading I thought MMO-C had the least douche-bag comity and I honestly was on the fence and wanted peoples opinion... but I am seeing that WoW players have come from what they were in vanilla in a fun loving community to looking to tear each other down the minuet they have the chance at the smallest opening... seriously WTF read into my post as much as you what and make me into what ever you want. This is now my 4th post to a WoW forum EVER... and I have played since Beta and have tolled a lot and this is the first time I have ever posted about a troll.

So get a life, get a girlfriend, if your adult move out of the basement and get place of your own and just read what I did and realize it isn't a "look at me" post it is a question of epic or bad taste?

Infracted
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-04-22 at 10:08 AM. Reason: spelling

Deleted
    If that is considered "Vulgar Bad Taste Trolling" you obviously haven't seen me in Trade Chat!

Actually 50 year old virgin wow sage; I only came here because I really was on the line if what I did was epic of over bad taste.

Also I only play wow as a way to pass the time not a way to medicate the pain of why my parents do not love me like you do.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to double post, you can see I am new I just signed up to these forum because after much reading I thought MMO-C had the least douche-bag comity and I honestly was on the fence and wanted peoples opinion... but I am seeing that WoW players have come from what they were in vanilla in a fun loving community to looking to tear each other down the minuet they have the chance at the smallest opening... seriously WTF read into my post as much as you what and make me into what ever you want. This is now my 4th post to a WoW forum EVER... and I have played since Beta and have tolled a lot and this is the first time I have ever posted about a troll.

So get a life, get a girlfriend, if your adult move out of the basement and get place of your own and just read what I did and realize it isn't a "look at me" post it is a question of epic or bad taste?
    There's no such thing as "epic" trolling.

It's just morons cluttering up chat channels, or the internet in general, by saying stupid crap. There's nothing impressive about it. Do you want a cookie for being able to lie to people about who you are in text--The information format where it's impossible to determine if a statement is true or false without outside information?

10+ Year Old Account

Locked the thread,

there doesn't seem to be much general Progress for the thread. Not much purpose in a thread about trolling.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..