Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Hahahaha. Poor paladins.
    Yeah, we're a little bias against paladins in the guild. Quite a few of us started vanilla and still never let the faction only class system drop out of our minds. In addition to that, we get an absurd amount of spell plate that no one can use. We assume this is the Paladin God's mocking us.
    Is this where the header goes?

Deleted
    That was very cute.. and accurate.

That's excellent - though I'd give ONE correction.

In the end, the Little Raid hen did receive something better than loot - respect and personal satisfaction. ^_^

BTW - my favorite part was when the Little Raid Hen said she was going to take it all herself, and then CORRECTED that sighting she couldn't have gotten there without them, and that the other people do help her in other ways than in the raid! Absolute KUDOS on that brilliant written there! ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Hahahaha. Poor paladins.
    And loved the dissing of paladins... just for comic relief fun of it. ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and "In" before this gets popular - resulting in Blizzard seeing this and thus makes a "Lil' Raid Hen" small pet for the next expansion. I'm bookmarking this for bragging rights if this happens. :P

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    That's excellent - though I'd give ONE correction.

In the end, the Little Raid hen did receive something better than loot - respect and personal satisfaction. ^_^

BTW - my favorite part was when the Little Raid Hen said she was going to take it all herself, and then CORRECTED that sighting she couldn't have gotten there without them, and that the other people do help her in other ways than in the raid! Absolute KUDOS on that brilliant written there! ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

And loved the dissing of paladins... just for comic relief fun of it. ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and "In" before this gets popular - resulting in Blizzard seeing this and thus makes a "Lil' Raid Hen" small pet for the next expansion. I'm bookmarking this for bragging rights if this happens. :P
    Sir, if you are right and I can get my raid leader as a chicken for the next expansion I would be the happiest healer in the whole world. We'll duel her against herself when we're on breaks during the raid.
    Is this where the header goes?

Quote Originally Posted by Orcbert View Post
    Sir, if you are right and I can get my raid leader as a chicken for the next expansion I would be the happiest healer in the whole world. We'll duel her against herself when we're on breaks during the raid.
    Please tell me you shared this on the official forums. That's the guaranteed way for that to happen :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Nothing wrong with a drink, always refreshing and gives a warming feeling....

... reminds me of raiding Karazhan drunk.
    Guess you moved during Flame Wreath when you were drunk?

Those drawings are super adorable.

What a sad story... poor little raid hen .